UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Mattallica

A2 :Avengers the age of Ultron movie

With A2 filming and the announcement that Ms Johannsen, is about 5 months pregnant, I'm hoping we get this look and a subsequent Minimate of Preggo Black widow

scarjopreg_zps9cd233df.jpg

biggrin.png

Edited by Mattallica

Body double, close ups on her face, they'll be ok. She'll be able to lose all the weight super fast with all her personal trainers.

or they could go with a pregnant BW, have Hawkeye be the daddy and she of course has to kill him.

Wheadon did say there would be a bigger role for hawk this time.

Edited by Mattallica

She's only going to get more visibly pregnant, if she's five months now and they just started filming, I suspect they'll end up writing a way to keep her on the helicarrier.

if shes pregnant and its not Barnes's i may have to banish ScarJo's BW from my mind

Why would it by Hawkeye? I'm fully expecting her to hook up with Cap, given the Cap 2 previews.

well, they cant kill off Cap

They'll shoot way past 4 months guys. By the time they're done shooting she'll be back to normal. It's a non factor!

'Avengers 2-The age of ultrasound' ?

^_^

I guess this means Black Widow will be playing a lesser role in Avengers 2.

As long as we don't get minimate of her I'll be happy I've had my fill movie BW and there's so many new characters in this film

Why would it by Hawkeye? I'm fully expecting her to hook up with Cap, given the Cap 2 previews.

well, they cant kill off Cap

I'm pretty sure they can.

1072882-captain_america_stevedaily_bugle

Meh, don't believe everything that rag prints. He was probably just lost in time

batman did it better

if shes pregnant and its not Barnes's i may have to banish ScarJo's BW from my mind

Preach.

Meh, don't believe everything that rag prints. He was probably just lost in time

batman did it better

They BOTH blew imho

Didn't Whedon say that BW is supposed to have an even larger role as something with her backstory comes into play? Or at least an important one.

Also, i love that the Daily Bugle has a shot of Cap AS he's getting assassinated.

well everyone was already taking pics due to the trial, im guessing one photographer just got lucky...is lucky the right word?

also I enjoyed cap's return from the grave more than Batman's, purely because the ramifications of Steve's death, not the actual return

Didn't Whedon say that BW is supposed to have an even larger role ...

He was probably referring to her third trimester. ;)

She might deliver before reshoots. If she doesn't Jessica Simpson too much, they may be able to do some scenes later.

Hulk's gonna make such a great babysitter.

So since there's concept art I guess we'll be getting a movie hulkbuster iron man........ right!