UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Best Minimates of 2013 award show live on page 5.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, great show, MM!!!! Really enjoyed it. I especially loved the "meanwhile" intermezzi and the way Fury blasted Zemo (and the lettering! Genius!) away. And I totally fell for the Thieves of Thieves disguised as Saref and Ben right to the moment, Gremlin mentioned it. Very, VERY clever!

Thnak you so much for doing this!

The thought that Zabu ripped out Jay's tounge makes me all warm and fuzzy.

EDIT: Wait... is Glenn proposing to Luke back there?

He's snapping a pic of the action with his smart phone much like he did with Zemo and the EMTs.

Anybody else catching onto something (other than Luke's drinking prowess) going on in the BG? Tune in tomorrow for the last After Party pic to find out.

Here is the last After Party pic.

Smith.jpg

Thanks again for letting me take the reins for the Best Of award show this year. I have my fingers crossed you let me tackle next year's show. Take care all.

I think you can count on doing this for as long as you want. Who the hell is going to want to follow you?

In my experience, there is always somebody waiting in the ranks to knock you off the top of the hill.

A spontaneous contest to cap off this year's award show is going on in the contest thread.

Best Minimates of 2013 After Party Contest

UPDATE: And in the blink of an eye, the contest is over. Congrats to Gentry for having a good pair of eyes.

Edited by MINI_MYTE