UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens and Lost in Space!

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I fear is we'll get a sweet Power Loader vehicle... and a queen that is only a slightly built up 2" body. And then, I'll be forced to strangle Chuck for his strict 2" rule. Then BHM will be mad at me for disappearing again while I serve jail time for assault with intent to moiderize.

Did I sell those to you Jeff? Glad they went to another boardie, at least biggrin.png

Yes sir you did! and here as promised are some pics!

P2141435.jpg

P2141434.jpg

P2141433.jpg

P2141432.jpg

P2141431.jpg

P2141430.jpg

P2141429.jpg

P2141428.jpg

as you can see the mates are not quite a perfect fit but it will do until we get an official Minimates version!

Jeff of the Miniacs

WOW! That power loader's perfect! I want one...

Nice choice of minimate to fit inside it! Only Tony Stark could be awesome enough to rock up a Power Loader!

I wonder if we might get Alien minimates too? I would LUUUUUURVE a minimate Ian Holm! Or a minimate Harry Dean Stanton!

Or Predator minimates...

Id guess sculpted arms and legs (similar to Lizards), Id guess a sculpted chest cap that only goes on the top half to make the rest look slimmer. Im hoping a pose-able tale, also for eggs, facehuggers and maybe some mutilated alien parts in every box

Id guess sculpted arms and legs (similar to Lizards), Id guess a sculpted chest cap that only goes on the top half to make the rest look slimmer. Im hoping a pose-able tale, also for eggs, facehuggers and maybe some mutilated alien parts in every box

This is pretty much what I'm imagining as well. I'm curious if they'll make a chest piece where the neck peg sticks through it or if they'll do like the Battle Beasts and have a secondary neck peg sculpted on the chest piece for the head to be in a different position (as if the Alien is on all fours but has the head looking forward and not at the ground)

Now that I say it out loud, I hope they make two different chest pieces, one to have an Alien standing upright and one that allows an Alien to be on all fours climbing through a duct (Best option would be to have a movable neck joint, but I doubt that's gonna happen)

Now that I say it out loud, I hope they make two different chest pieces, one to have an Alien standing upright and one that allows an Alien to be on all fours climbing through a duct (Best option would be to have a movable neck joint, but I doubt that's gonna happen)

That sounds to me like two different figures DST could release.

Looking at the upcoming Neca Aliens stuff, I can see there being color variants for the various Aliens as well. It'll probably be similar to how the Battle Beasts line is with color variants going to a TRU wave, along with (hopefully) more Colonial Marines.

Yep, that'd do provided they stand 2.5-3" with the attachments. You're missing a few small details like the forearm spurs and weird back flange, but this is a very good representation of how they can effectively achieve the tall, lanky proportions (hopefully their minds think alike!). While I think it'd be more economical/practical to have just one head with a hinged-jaw and an extendable inner-jaw, I suspect that we'll probably get multiple head sculpts for variation. "Teeth-bearing sneer, open mouth (inner-jaw retracted), and open mouth (inner-jaw extended)" are essential. Anything else is gravy. Blue, brown, and battle-damage paint variations of all three could expand our hive nicely. I know that counter-dumps have been hit-or-miss in the past, but this is one line that truly needs/deserves it. You can never have too many drones! And eggs; lots-n-lots of eggs! Make it possible DST.

Good stuff Shogi.

I do love that kubrick box set, and have considered purchasing on numerous occasions, as well as whipping up a Ripley minimate with a spare Dana.

Now I'm thinking about trying to pick one up for the Queen, as a vehicle Power Loader seems a given, but as others have said, I'm really not sure about seeing a proper sized Queen.

I just sold off my Kubrick Alien stuff. If this deal falls through, I'll be an unhappy camper. Lost in Space is a favorite from early after school TV. Dr. Smith in Minimate form? Heck yes! Also, curious to see Robot done in this medium.