UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy Birthday Nessex!

youbastards

Many thanks for the Birthday Wishes, Multiversers!

I actually had a really great weekend. This year was a bit of a Milestone Birthday for me - my 30th. I was pretty keen to just have a quiet weekend without too much fuss.

I organised to have breakfast with my two best mates, then dinner with them again later in the evening. Breakfast was great, then i went to the gym, and then spent the afternoon reading comics. It was all pretty relaxing.

My mate joe picked me up for dinner, as i walked into the restaurant i was greeted by a table of 20 or so of my friends all dressed in party hats & covered in streamers. I was really stoked to see how much trouble my friends had gone to. We had a great dinner, followed by lots of drinks & dancing.

AND... i even received some Minimates for my Birthday (which i'll post some pics of shortly). I have to say that all up, despite wanting to lay low, this birthday has been a 10/10.

Thanks again guys. I really appreciate the kind words.

Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes. They were most appreciated.

So - the day BEFORE my birthday, a suspicious package is delivered to my apartment covered in strange hieroglyphics...

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

Where had this strange box come from? And who packed it with all these goodies?

IMG_1153.jpg

Two sets of Smoke Jumpers from the MAX line

IMG_1156.jpg

Two sets from the Shalowland wave

IMG_1158.jpg

Two TRU exclusives!

IMG_1160.jpg

Two more two packs with a bit of character swapping. Wahite Tiger is packaged with a Custom BD IronMan & IM2 comes with the NTCC Zombie give-away (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!)

But wait - there's more:

IMG_1167.jpg

a collection of Thor characters & even a loose Shatterstar!

Plus these things:

IMG_1171.jpg

Which looked to be pokeballs . . . . but turned out to be:

IMG_1176.jpg

gum-ball machine superheroes!!!!! They are chibi-tastic!

Now - if the legless minimate & the Cowboy hat wearing minimate with the Texas shirt are anything to go by, i can only assume that this is the work of TM2Dinobot; A guy who i have never met in person, but who sent me a spare minimate leg when i needed one years ago, and who has now gone absolutely b@t-shit crazy with the amount of stuff he has sent me as my Birthday Elephant. You are a truly, truly generous, giving guy. Thank you so much for going above and beyond with this gift. It really is too much... Really! I hope i can do something to repay this kindness one day.

This has been a kick-ass birthday. I have been grinning form ear to ear all week.

Congratulations Nessex on an awesome Birthday!!

I'm sorry this is a late post, but from what i can see you had a great time!

All the best

Rich

Happy Birthday Nessex sorry im a little late as well but it looks like you had a good one :biggrin:

Guilty as charged. :) I do feel really guilty, becuse I was going to get you more stuff, but ran out of time and money. I actually picked you up a Galatacus set a well, but you already had it. Happy birthday bud. :)

Edited by TM2 Dinobot