UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2011: Minimates and Femme Fatales Exclusives Revealed!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, Spider's Girl art by Dodson, milk drinking firefighter women. What did I miss this week?! It's like Christmas in July.

Also, I'm with Danny. As usual. :P But honestly, I'm okay with the block chest. Just so long as I can get one of those.

Man, did DST mention what the Femme Fatales prize pack was? There is such great stuff here.

So here's the deal on the FF set for anybody going to SDCC and wanting to pick it up at the Disney Store in the Fashion Valley mall.

Apparently, you will have to wait until Friday to buy it. It won't go on sale until then (not sure why but I assume delivery is the bottleneck). And limited quantities of 200. Judging by the distance, I can't imagine them selling out. Even so, they will be online and the Heroic Age set recently sold out. And that took about 8 months.

I was hoping it was going to be released this past weekend as it's one thing to get out of the way during SDCC but sadly not.

I have to take a moment to say this. The Disney store is very professional and on top of things. I called and got all the info I was looking for within 2 minutes, which included 2 quick holds. None of my TRU calls have been that quick and painless.

Is there a specific item number to reference when calling, or did they know exactly what you were talking about? I'm thinking "call before making the trip," as I'm not too confident they'll show up at all...

Edited by Lobsterman

Storm, what do you mean by "limited quantities of 200?" Is that all the store's gonna sell online, or is that the limit on how much an individual or retailer can buy? Thanks for relaying what you know.

Edited by karamazov80

Is there a specific item number to reference when calling, or did they know exactly what you were talking about? I'm thinking "call before making the trip," as I'm not too confident they'll show up at all...

I surprisingly just said the FF Minimates Box Set and either she knew or put me on hold to find someone who knew. Either way, she acted 100% professional and wasn't dumbfounded by the question.

Storm, what do you mean by "limited quantities of 200?" Is that all the store's gonna sell online, or is that the limit on how much an individual or retailer can buy? Thanks for relaying what you know.

And the 200 FF box sets in stock is just for that specific B&M location during SDCC. It's just debuting the box set there and will roll out later. So don't worry too much. I'm sure they will be sold online at other B&M stores soon after.

After seeing the updates on the AA blog I came here thinking there would already be a new thread especially since preview night is tonight! So new thread please! Can't wait to see more pics of new stuff. When I went to SDCC it was the best week of the year each time. Now that I am not going this year it is still the best because of all the new stuff we get to see and anticipate.