UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Femmes Fatales Minimates

Know what? She's Morgan le Faye.

After years of exile, word of Calico Jack's exploits reached Morgan le Faye on her island. Intrigued, she decided to test this mortal by taking the form of his lover, Anne Bonny. Though the wiry pirate soon saw through her disguise, Morgan decided to stay in the realm of mortals for a while, allying herself with Charles Vanes. No one knows what her intentions are, but it can be assured that her loyalties are only to herself.

Boom. Fixed. :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know what? She's Morgan le Faye.

After years of exile, word of Calico Jack's exploits reached Morgan le Faye on her island. Intrigued, she decided to test this mortal by taking the form of his lover, Anne Bonny. Though the wiry pirate soon saw through her disguise, Morgan decided to stay in the realm of mortals for a while, allying herself with Charles Vanes. No one knows what her intentions are, but it can be assured that her loyalties are only to herself.

Boom. Fixed. :biggrin:

:thumbsup:

That being said, we would adore an actual Morgan to be released as well. :thumbsup:

TM2, while i like her just being undercover, i love your idea. That was brilliant. I might steal that.

Those two Anne's may have the same name, but they're not the same character. Their eyes aren't even the same color! Or their hair.

The black-haired version is actually Undercover Anne Bonny. She disguised herself to infiltrate the Vendetta's evil pirate crew.

THe FF version is the standard Anne.

I am sorry, man. This is not a criticism at all, but there is no way these two are the same girl.

fig1311h250.jpg

fig1388h250.jpg

To me anyways, the blue one is going to be Mary Read. At least until we get an official one. Then she'll be someone else.

Hey TM2, not to knock what you've said.But ... why would someone, who is trying to infiltrate and evil pirate ship, want to keep the same hair/eye/skin color, and look like herself? I'd say she's doing a good job at disguising herself....

Having said that, I am a big fan of Morgan le Fay, and I really like your story as well, and now I'd like to see an actual Morgan le Faye worked in somehow!

Thanks, I'm not going to be keeping her on this body, the goal is to have her completely reptile-like.

Don't know if this will help or not but I noticed that there are a couple of Lego Ninjago figures with a serpent lower body.

Thanks Prowlar, I saw the one you mentioned in store today, I may try and track that down and see if I can get it to work as a base! :thumbsup:

Hey TM2, not to knock what you've said.But ... why would someone, who is trying to infiltrate and evil pirate ship, want to keep the same hair/eye/skin color, and look like herself? I'd say she's doing a good job at disguising herself....

Why would a woman trying to disguise herself go so far as to use magic to change her eye color and not change anything about her overall style?

I’m willing to believe she’s a different woman in the same outfit (maybe the pirate store only sells that style of corset and short shorts), but that Anne would go to great lengths to change her cosmetic appearance then would not cut or at least tie back her hair BUT WOULD put on a bandanna to keep the same style is just silly.

It’s the worse disguise then the time your friend put on a “hello my name is: RALPH” sticker for Halloween and you said “your names not Ralph, and where’s your costume?” and he said “I KNOW! and right here!"

Really it's the worst Anne Bony disguise I've ever heard of. (but certainly the sexiest! :wub: ) Considering that the real Anne Bonny disguised herself as a man all the time. No one knew she and Mary Read weren't men. So Mary (in disguise) had a crush on Calico Jack, and Anne (in disguise) had a crush on Mary.

True story.

I would have preferred an incognito Anne to have a Volstag beard.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Hey, Zach– are there any sales numbers yet suggesting there might be an opening for Femmes wave three? Maybe with that cool cyberpunk girl and barbarian Bo Peep?

She's actually steampunk, but I would love to do a cyberpunk girl. Perhaps with a dragon tattoo. :sweat:

I actually do not know if we're happy with sales or not. I'd certainly love to see another wave, but we might wait until we can manage another fully licensed or unlicensed set. There are other Dawn and Darkchylde outfits we can do, and we have one new lady in the works, but I think the only other licensed character we haven't made is Raven Hex. Showing her full-frontal might be tough. But we've got a couple more of our own characters we're working on, as well.

i'm assuming i should not be google image searching her at work?

Let's just say that I think we had Raven cross her arms for the Femme statue for a reason. A Minimate can't cross its arms, which means we wouldn't be able to show it to anyone.

Hopefully, she wore a shirt at some point in the series, because I'd love to see her get made.

I don't get the appeal. And this coming from a guy who loves boobs and animation.

I'd rather have another public domain set. Steampunk would be awesome. What about a Jane from Tarzan? But honestly, if anything, I want Witchblade. Why the most recognizable Indiemate was one of the worst I'll never know. But I want a Witchblade. And Darkness. And Angelus.

Let's just say that I think we had Raven cross her arms for the Femme statue for a reason. A Minimate can't cross its arms, which means we wouldn't be able to show it to anyone.

You guys already designed a Raven Hex minimate, she was in the canceled Tarot box set, remember?

Does that design not work anymore?

Also, have you thought of doing a male set for your licensed lines for the minimates? Not as statues of course, but since 99.9% of the sexiness of the characters is lost when their chest is nothing but a sticker on a block of plastic it would be silly to NOT use the licenses to their fullest and make a set of Skeleton Man, Lucifer, Death, and some guy from DarkChylde, right?

You guys already designed a Raven Hex minimate, she was in the canceled Tarot box set, remember?

Does that design not work anymore?

I forgot all about that set. Not sure why it didn't get made, likely low orders. Unfortunate. But if I was a retailer, I'd have to keep that set behind the counter.

I don't think the Femme Fatales line is going to get dudes any time soon, and I can't imagine an alternately titled one-shot set of supporting characters is going to get the orders it needs to survive.

Hey, Zach– are there any sales numbers yet suggesting there might be an opening for Femmes wave three? Maybe with that cool cyberpunk girl and barbarian Bo Peep?

She's actually steampunk, but I would love to do a cyberpunk girl. Perhaps with a dragon tattoo. :sweat:

Gah. I meant steampunk. <turns in nerd card>

Did the licensed or unlicensed set do better?