UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor and Captain America...

MST3KFan

Between this crap and the spider-motocross movie I'm losing faith in comic movies. I hope that Captain America and/or Thor will restore my faith.

Ok i thought this was a photoshopped pic of the xmen stuff.

Someone want to tell me who is who? I know Emma Frost,Beast and Mystique. the rest not a clue.

Magneto, Moira, Emma, Azazel, Beast, Havok, Angel Salvadore, Mystique, Xavier.

Ugh.

TENIME took care of it.

i'll watch this movie anyway. just shut off my brain, enjoy the bright lights & loud noises, and appreciate the fact that they still make comic movies rather than getting nothing of characters i grew up reading.

i'll watch this movie anyway. just shut off my brain, enjoy the bright lights & loud noises, and appreciate the fact that they still make comic movies rather than getting nothing of characters i grew up reading.

Agreed! I remember first reading about an X-Men movie back in the early 80's in a magazine called Comics Scene, thinking how great it would be even with the special effects of the day. (of, course, Angel would have looked like a Prince Vultan reject, but it would be better than anything else to come along in the next (almost) 2 decades).

I was successfully able to restart my brain after Wolverine, I can probably do it again after this movie.

Or oddly enough this could actually turn out decent. Just sayin'. :)

Have faith in the director of Kick-Ass friends. He knows how to do a superhero movie. I'm looking forward to the release and seeing the reactions of everyone, including myself. I seem to be the only optimistic one here. Let's go see my dreams crushed!

I've just read on imdb that Union Jack is in the Cap movie, maybe we will get a new version of him?

I'd mentioned that in the Price Guide thread , there has been more than one Union Jack & the one we have is the modern day version although I'm not sure if he has a radically different uniform/costume or not. If he doesn't then the chances of us getting a new one are probably slim & I think that the old TRU 'mate might become a bit more desirable than he was?

well i think a Cap movie wave should (either in toys r us or comic shops ) included

Steve Rogers / Captain America

Johann Schmidt / The Red Skull

Col. Chester Phillips (only because i want a Tommy Lee Jones minimate)

Peggy Carter

James 'Bucky' Barnes

Howard Stark

Dum Dum Dugan (technically this will also be useful for a LT Hawk from stat trek first contact!!)

Arnim Zola

Montgomery Falsworth / Union Jack

Army bulider.......

US Marine

Hydra Heavy Artillery Soldier

Hydra Soldier

of course we could get a comic wave of these aswell as a movie wave but the only thing i'm worried about is the window of release as Thor will be April/May, X-men are going to need to be May/June & Cap June/July thats if DST want these instore at the movies release to maximise sales

thoughts????

Edited by winkerbean