UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Marvel Minimates are YOU missing still?

MST3KFan

With Marvel Minimates still going strong and with all the new stuff to come Minimate-related, I'm curious. Are there any Marvel Minimates people are missing they'd like to get still and are still missing?

For me...quite a few...

Carnage

Iron Fist

Power Man

Angel (X-Factor)

Warpath

Angel (1st Appearance)

Colossus (GSX)

Storm (GSX)

Nightcrawler (GSX)

Photon (Secret Wars)

Rhino

Molecule Man

Spider-Woman (Julia w/ ponytail)

Abomination

Silver Sable

Sandman (coca-cola version)

Leader

Tarantula

Hobgoblin

When I first got into these guys I was only really focused on teams mainly but have now become a completist...or at least try to be.

Warpath and X-Factor Angel.

(Not counting Gold/Silver/Santa Spidey)

That's it.

And as a huge X-Men fan, not having Warpath is killing me. I can't stand knowing theres an X-Man out there I don't own. (No Thunderbird does not count, as he is an entirely seperate X-Man. :P)

If anyone has a spare they'd part with for less than the outrageous $50-$60 tag they get on ebay, I'd trade you my soul. lol...

I'm missing most of the variants (Invisible Invisible Woman, Un-Masked Doom/Daredevil, DOFP Wolvie, Blue Warren Angel). I'm also missing the "I got nothing to do with Super-heroing" types like the half Peter Parker/Spidey thing, Mary Jane, Peter Parker & Mariko. The rest are exclusives I didn't get to soon enough or things I thought I'd be able to get on the cheap but vanished before I could grab them ( Leader/Hulk & Thor/Loki).

For waves 1-32 I am missing the Variant Spec ops Sabretooth from the movie line.

Other than that, I am not quiet sure I seem to have lost track of what's actually been released in the last couple of years!

T.

for me, I'm missing the new TRU cap and wolverine pack, then just waiting for wave 35-6, tru iron man wave, c2e2, border and have a case waiting to ship from lukes toy store as well

I sold off an absolute load of my marvel stuff and just focused on collecting, Iron man, Captain America, Punisher and Wolverine.

I'm not missing anything from the Marvel line, except the gold and silver Spideys (which don't really count).

I feel a little guilty, since in the name of customizing, I've probably killed a few of the figures some people out there are still tracking down.

Well I will tell you the marvel mates I have because there is ALLOT that I do not have.

Insulated spider-man/electro

Extremis Iron Man/Titanium Man

armored daredevil/moonknight

New goblin

Wave 9 cyclops

Emo parker

So yea....There is allot of marvel minimates I need but I sdont feel like buying any right now.

Missing that i actually want? Simple. Power Man, Iron Fist, Thunderbird (one of these things is not like the others! One of these is actually a joke.). I've been able to find all of the others I'm after.

Edited by Trekker 42

I feel a little guilty, since in the name of customizing, I've probably killed a few of the figures some people out there are still tracking down.

Missing that i actually want? Simple. Power Man, Iron Fist, Thunderbird (one of these things is not like the others! One of these is actually a joke.). I've been able to find all of the others I'm after.

Guess which set back in the day was one of my most use as beater/custom fodder!

The PM/IF set didn't sell well at the time and eventually went on clearance and I think I paid $24 for a case... all of which were either used as fodder or later traded.

I think that anyone who has been around minimates for a long time wil have trashed minimates that others would covet, I think we just used what was to hand as we were not quite so spoilt for parts etc so we had to make do with paint and sculpey.

T.

p.s. this reminds me I need to go through my parts bin ( Large priority mail box) and rebuild complete mates as much as possible at some point.

I have every variation and version produced except for these 8:

(1) Target Wave D Blue Professor X

(2) Target Wave D Classic Colossus (I have the Giant-size box set version, this one has C3 feet)

(3) Ultimate Avengers K-Mart DVD Hulk

(4) Ultimate Avengers Target DVD Iron Man

(5) SCE Spider–Man Gold

(6) SCE Spider–Man Silver

(7) TRU Exclusive Mr. Fantastic

(8) TRU Exclusive Ghost Rider

That and the K-Mart version has a different copyright, peg-hole, and what seems to me to be a more stretched out face than the other version.

But yeah, not much to distinguish the two.

Death Archangel

Deadpool

Any good hulk

Any good ghost rider

The Spirit Minimates (Should be getting these next week)

The Lord Of The Rings Minimates

I think thats it.

BTW, what is this silver spider-man everyone is talking about? Is it the same as web-amour spider-man?

The Spirit Minimates (Should be getting these next week)

The Lord Of The Rings Minimates

I think thats it.

BTW, what is this silver spider-man everyone is talking about? Is it the same as web-amour spider-man?

I forgot the Marvel, Spirit & Lord Of The Rings Minimates . :D

The Silver Spidey is a promo .

And the sad part about that BHM is that the only difference between the wave 1 version and the K-mart version is that he has cataracts.

I was in Wave 1 & a DVD exclusive :ohmy:

I recently checked out the ebay thread circa early 2007 where I was ridiculed (justifiably) for paying $60 for the Hulk DVD set.About a year later,my second DVD Hulk ,technically 'loose' but still in its DVD packaging baggie was in an ebay auction that included an 'unusual', bagged C3 Batman. That Dave School & Hulk cost me the princely sum of about $15 :P

And the sad part about that BHM is that the only difference between the wave 1 version and the K-mart version is that he has cataracts.

I was in Wave 1 & a DVD exclusive :ohmy:

I recently checked out the ebay thread circa early 2007 where I was ridiculed (justifiably) for paying $60 for the Hulk DVD set.About a year later,my second DVD Hulk ,technically 'loose' but still in its DVD packaging baggie was in an ebay auction that included an 'unusual', bagged C3 Batman. That Dave School & Hulk cost me the princely sum of about $15 :P

Good call BHM, I forgot about the Dave School Batman promo, I guess I will have to bump up my missing C3 list from 2 to 3. Curious, what is the difference between the Dave school promo Batman from the minibatmobile Batman?