UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel wave 33 & 34 now shipping from BBTS

groundhog7s

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thans SO much for the pictures!

Of course, now I have to seriously consider how many extra sets to order. Is anyone selling single 2-packs yet (besides Luke's)?

On another thread, someone had pics of the sewer display stand... now how cool would it be to get that display, battle damaged Wolverine, and 4 or 5 Hellfire Club goons?

Wow....nice pics. But really disappointed that Black Queen didn't get a phoenix base. C'mon Jean's the original Phoenix!

Also really annoyed that they cheaped out with the details on 90s Jean Grey. That was the one I was looking forward to the most.

Anyways, anyone out there who's building an army of Sentinels, I'll gladly buy all the extra phoenix bases off of you.

That glider looks great with the real Goblin on it!

And I'm good with gold on Cyke. Even though it was colored yellow in the comics, they did draw those squiggly black lines to indicate it was a reflective/shiny surface. I guess yellow would look weird to me the same way gold looks weird to some of you guys -- it's just however you pictured it in your head back then.

Edited by battlecat

I'll try to take some more pics tomorrow. Basically, the Sentinels also include repaints of Iron Man's repulsor hand and DC Cyborg's gun hand. There's also circuitry printed on the sides and back of the head underneath the helmet.

Edited by montrossx

Is there anything under the chest piece of Anti-Venom?

that is what i wish to know

No there isn't, unfortunately. Just an off-whiteish chest block.

Having these in hand makes me happy. DST doesn't just put out unbelievable amounts of Minimates, they continue to improve as they do it. Opening the Rachel/Sentinel packs and seeing everything included is over-whelming. How in the world are they not losing money on these?

edit-Just an FYI that BBTS has sold out of all of their wave 33 that was in-stock and has 1 left of 34. They're offering them as 'ships at a later date' if you order them, but it would seem these are selling well.

Edited by groundhog7s

Having these in hand makes me happy. DST doesn't just put out unbelievable amounts of Minimates, they continue to improve as they do it. Opening the Rachel/Sentinel packs and seeing everything included is over-whelming. How in the world are they not losing money on these?

edit-Just an FYI that BBTS has sold out of all of their wave 33 that was in-stock and has 1 left of 34. They're offering them as 'ships at a later date' if you order them, but it would seem these are selling well.

Yeah, I ordered 2 sets of each wave yesterday, and am glad I got the shipping confirmation today. It's getting expensive maintaining so many standing armies. TRU needs to go back to including an army builder in EVERY wave.

Yes, so no one can find them. I'm still not sure why they stopped with them in TRU waves, but hopefully the next wave announced will be chocked full of army building goodness.

Not trying to sound to noobish here, but maybe we should try and petition TRU to ask DST for some all army building packs/waves. Okay, maybe first we should ask them to distribute Minimates better, then ask them to have more army builders.

Actually, they still have one wave 33 set left; substandard packaging, though.

i just got my package, cheers to whoever it was that told us they were shipping!

You're welcome. It's all part of my big plan. The more people I can get to buy Minimates, the more likely the lines will continue and I'll have more to buy. It's a very self, and wallet, destructive pattern.

More pics - notice the glider head is a separate piece. Unmasked Sentinels make me think of the baddies from They Live.

phoenixback.jpg

weapons.jpg

nomask.jpg

glider.jpg

gliderback.jpg

thanks for the pic with anti venom with no extra torso.Does the menace glider fit really good?

like is it loose like the glider was on new green goblin