UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU wave 6 hint!

minijeff

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, how did you do the legs without breaking the pegs?

That's what I was wondering too. That a "Kids don't try this at home" kinda custom? Or the advantage of working where they make the knee pins?

Whoa, how did you do the legs without breaking the pegs?

Drop it in some boiling water for 30 seconds. ;)

Thanks! Now I know how to not break Wanda's legs, which I did once XD ;_; They were crooked and I just had to bend it, didn't work.

I have a lame non-accurate Dum Dum Dugan, yes. Hopefully someday we'll get a better hat for him ;)

I just bought 5 Nick Furys so i can make myself some 616 shield grunts and a Dum Dum dugan. I'm just trying to source myself a Riddler hat for the custom now :)

We HAD to be getting her at some stage . . .

I'm bummed that she's gonna be a TRU exclusive - but hopefully she wont be too hard to track down now that the case ratios have been fixed :)

So happy about Storm! I've been pretty vocal about wanting this minimate. Thanks, DST. :biggrin:

Although they could do another Secret Wars theme with this...they could also use this opportunity to give us some X-villains. Pair Storm up with Pyro, an 80's Rogue with Avalanche, and so on.

So happy about Storm! I've been pretty vocal about wanting this minimate. Thanks, DST. :biggrin:

Although they could do another Secret Wars theme with this...they could also use this opportunity to give us some X-villains. Pair Storm up with Pyro, an 80's Rogue with Avalanche, and so on.

WOW!!! Ya know, i hated the idea of getting this Storm and really hoped that she'd come with Rogue (or She-Hulk), but i love your idea Chaz!!! Give us both, and give us two key Brotherhood members!! Fantastic, and both desperately need figures; they're on an X-men kick, which i am LOVING the hell out of (when i read Marvel, it's the X-books ;)), so why not?? No better time. :)

WOW!!! Ya know, i hated the idea of getting this Storm and really hoped that she'd come with Rogue (or She-Hulk), but i love your idea Chaz!!! Give us both, and give us two key Brotherhood members!! Fantastic, and both desperately need figures; they're on an X-men kick, which i am LOVING the hell out of (when i read Marvel, it's the X-books ;)), so why not?? No better time. :)

didn't they say something about a toad under the pictures? maybe that was a hint---we do need a toad minimate!

I can't see this one nessex, can you post a pic of it here?

post-2737-1260333641_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Matt - if you would prefer this to remain a 'just for facebook' pic, let me know and i'll delete it.

Edited by Nessex

didn't they say something about a toad under the pictures? maybe that was a hint---we do need a toad minimate!

I think I read that too, it rings a bell. Does anyone else recall this?

I don't know if they've said anything specific about Toad. I remember we had a thread talking about him being the last guy left unmade from their early promo poster. But I can't recall anything officially stated by Matt or Chuck outside of vague "we haven't forgoten him" type refrences. If I'm wrong, I am sure I'll be corrected in short order.

Good going on finally getting out that Mohawk Storm guys :thumbsup:

As for who she'll be paired with... please let it be Ben Grimm or Energy Beyonder/Monica. If She gets paired up with some other obscure-but-wanted TRU-exclusive character then I would just die.

Good going on finally getting out that Mohawk Storm guys :thumbsup:

As for who she'll be paired with... please let it be Ben Grimm or Energy Beyonder/Monica. If She gets paired up with some other obscure-but-wanted TRU-exclusive character then I would just die.

How about Klaw? Klaw was an important part of the SW series and someone I think would really translate great into Mate form. Not sayin I don't want the Ben Grimm or Energy Capn' Monica (though I think that even in a short packed exclusive, TRU would want a 2 pack containing a pair of black females) But if really pressed for an SW tie in figure, I'd pick Klaw.

Of course, it could be the already upcoming Rachel/Phoenix from the same X-era, or a reissued Nightcrawler. Lordy, the suspense is killing me.