UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zombieland.

minimadman

I saw Zombieland tonight. It was pretty good.

The bit with Bill Murray was funny but a little predictable.

One neat thing though was the scene at the amusement park was filmed in the town I live in. All of the zombies in those scenes were people from here. Anyway, this movie is worth your cash.

Even though I am a Georgian and I am proud to call this state Zombieland's home, I will not be seeing it until DVD. I usually don't see things in theaters unless it looks mind-blowingly good. And Zombieland looks good. Just not "must-see" good.

ZombieLand exceeded my expectations. My girlfriend and I had so much fun seeing it, I plan on seeing it again at least once more in theaters. :)

Even though I am a Georgian and I am proud to call this state Zombieland's home, I will not be seeing it until DVD. I usually don't see things in theaters unless it looks mind-blowingly good. And Zombieland looks good. Just not "must-see" good.

Majority of the movie was film in Ga. Valdosta and Buckhead and a couple other places.

Majority of the movie was film in Ga. Valdosta and Buckhead and a couple other places.

Hmmmm Buckhead.... that's where I used to live!

I kinda want to see this one and will have to pursuade G/F to tag along.

T.

Fantastic movie. Really original openning credits scene. Slow-mo never looked so good. Keep an eye out for the stripper zombie with tassles. Laughs from beginning to end with enough bloody goodness in between. If you liked Shaun of the Dead, you'll love Zombieland.

5/5

I was a little disappointed in Zombieland for me there wasn't enough humour. It seemed that the same jokes kept repeating all around "the rules of survival" and after awhile it got a bit samey.

I did enjoy it but was prob expecting more. I still would recommend someone to see it then not. Doghouse DVD for me later.

a bunch of my friends are "talking" about going. i say talking because we are mostly 30 something fathers and it is kind of hard for us to see a movie with out talking the wife and kids. (this is way i still have yet to see transformer, gi joe, start trek, harry potter, and any other movie that come out that has not been released on DVD) so with all these great reviews i think i will try harder to push them in the right direction.

Zombieland was pretty good. The cameo was awesome as hell! Oh and the Nipple Tassles were epic!

Nipple Tassles=Nipple Erectors=Pouges=Shane Macgowan cameo?! Im definitely seeing this! :woot:

It's a horror movie but it aint that scary. That dude's face is used as nightmare fuel.

I'm thinking of going to see this today. I also have just got Doghouse on DVD which is a new British comedy horror along the lines of Shaun Of The Dead so I'm thinking of making a day of it movie wise.

So what did you think of Doghouse?

I saw it today and to be honest it's the worst film I think I've seen since the spirit!

As for Zombieland, I didn't get to see it as the G/F wanted to see "the invention of lying" (which was actually pretty funny and better than the trialer suggested!)

T.

I actually enjoyed Doghouse alot prob more then Zombieland. It may not have the subtle humour of Shaun Of The Dead but it honestly made me laugh all the way through. I reminded me alot like a Benny Hill style sketch with sterotypical fantasy girls chasing around a fella. But instead of them being underwear models doing the chasing they where bio-zombies.

Dont worry TBT I thought The Spirit was bad as well.

Saw Zombieland yesterday and it was a lot of fun! I really liked it and I was surprised that the narrator idea worked so well. It isn't the greatest Zombie comedy ever - which Shawn of the Dead is - and I think it had it's length(?) - the whole car stealing thing was somehow unnecessary in my eyes, but it's a VERY nice movie. And for the cameo: I loved how his mansion (!) is full of stuff glorifying him. :)

I agree the car mugging in zombieland twice is just dumb. Its only the film trying to build the faimly unit that it happend.

I'm sorry fool me once my fault but twice

I wouldnt have stopped unless sex was involved and then i would have shot the girls after cause they proved they couldnt have been trusted the first time.