UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghostbusters Game Boxset

ToyNK had them in stock a couple months ago. I wonder if Diamond already solicited them, and are now out?

Diamond did solicited these after comic con. I know I ordered a box they were listed to come out last week, I totally forgot about them. Guess it does not matter, I did not get a call from my lcs saying they were in. Oh well maybe next week?

But Luke, you actually have these in stock at the Toy Store, yes?

No, unfortunately they are still a pre-order item. I think maxcarnage is correct that these will ship at the same time as the series 2 set.

which (despite the date on the AA website) will not be this week :( at least not at my LCS, I but the call was not a total loss they reminded me to come in and order my GB series 3 set from previews!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, especially since it was already released to the public. I'm glad I was fortunate enough to get one of these after the con from an on-line store that had forgotten to mark-up the price and originally sold them for the price they must have bought them at. Plus I got free shipping. But, for the benefit of those having to wait, they are definitely worth it.

These are now preorders on TRU here. The deal with thing keeps getting stranger and stranger.

That IS strange. I wonder if Diamond will still be shipping any of these to comic book shops or if TRU will get the whole enchalada?

If TRU is picking these up, I'm sure they're making Diamond repackage them so they don't say "Amazon Exclusive" on the box anymore (which they might've been doing anyway).

Could be another cause for the delay(s).