UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Gruesome Ghosts Released!

EDIT: This pack is now available! Check out the post here on page 4 for more details! :D

All of the previews:

Day 1: The Hungry Hungry Cop

Day 2: The Ripped Trainer

Day 3: The Ghost in the Machine

Day 4: The Divided Rock Star

Day 5: The Undead Nurse

Day 6: The Vengeful Diplomat

Day 7: The Phantoms of Light and Darkness (2 ghosts!)

Day 8: The Eye of Suffering

Day 9: The Heartless Romantic

ghost_preview01.jpg

The Gruesome Ghosts Decal Kit is coming to Luke's Toy Store next week! Each day this week I will be posting a new sneak preview, like the Hungry Hungry Cop seen above. This new kit features 10 freakish characters designed to be displayed with your Ghostbusters Minimates.

A new feature that I added to this decal kit is that it will work with existing minimate box sets. You will be able to create most of the minimates in this set by combining parts from the Spirit Movie Box Set and the BSG Razor Box Set, both of which are available at Luke's Toy Store for the lowest price anywhere. As you will see in the preview pictures this week, this new method will give these characters even more depth, and allow them to blend in seamlessly with the other minimates in your collection. Also, if you would prefer to combine your own parts, the decals have also been designed to work with popular color minimate parts as an alternative to using these box sets. The choice is up to you!

If you are still on the fence about using decals, check out some of the reviews that independent toy sites have posted of our Ninja Decal Kit here, here, and here. You can read first-hand accounts of people who have never used decals before making a full custom minimate in as little as 10 minutes!

Keep an eye on this thread tomorrow, as I will be posting another Gruesome Ghost! :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be able to create most of the minimates in this set by combining parts from the Spirit Movie Box Set and the BSG Razor Box Set, both of which are available at Luke's Toy Store for the lowest price anywhere.

You are a marketing genius. I know that you've already got me ordering extras of those sets.

I just realized I'm going to have to find the donuts that came with McF's Bob and Doug to go with this Minimate.

That would be a riot, especially if you could find a 1:24 scale Krispy Kreme truck for him to tip over and ravage (with Slimer circling like a vulture for scraps)! B)