UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What Don't I love about this Site?

Hello, My Name Is Joseph, and I'm 16 at the moment, I love comic books, which brought me to minimates. I started collecting them Since I was about 11 or 12. I stopped getting them because I 'thought' having them was a joke, so I let my youngest brother have them. The biggest mistake of my life. Anyway, I got back into them recently, like 5 months ago or so. I started to search for the old minimates I used to have, only finding bits and pieces of them. Somedays, I look for them. Anyway, That's really all I've got to say. Thanks For Reading. Btw, as you can see, in my signature, it says the list I made for who I want in Minimates. And, slowly, I'll get them all, with the help of a job! And Ebay! Excelsior!

Grumb Le Grumb.......is that a French name?

Welcome ;)

No, it's sort of a long story. In the end, this is the band name I came up with my friends. It's off to a great start. lol.

Hi GrumbleGrumb,

Welcome to the forums & good luck on tracking down the pieces from your missing mates.

T.

p.s. You might want to take a look at the board guidelines, Sigs are not supposed to contain haves/wants and are also limited to one sentence... you might want to modify it before you start on the wrong foot with the staff here ;)

Hi GrumbleGrumb,

Welcome to the forums & good luck on tracking down the pieces from your missing mates.

T.

p.s. You might want to take a look at the board guidelines, Sigs are not supposed to contain haves/wants and are also limited to one sentence... you might want to modify it before you start on the wrong foot with the staff here ;)

i found that out the hard way!

and welcome grumble!

Welcome buddy :) Hope you have a fun time around here! I know a lot of people do... or at least that's what they tell me :ermm: Good luck with your Minimate grails!

Grumb Le Grumb.......is that a French name?

Welcome ;)

No, it's sort of a long story. In the end, this is the band name I came up with my friends. It's off to a great start. lol.

Hee hee, funny and clever name :D I thought at first it was a reference to some old cartoon on Nickelodeon. *shrug*

Welcome, Welcome. I'm glad you are here. But before you can consider your welcome complete, you must take on the great crucible known the board over as the T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!

That's right, the T42 Movie Challenge. I quote some random movie, you name said movie.

And your challenge is... "Wouldn't it be great if wars could be fought just by the assholes who started them?"

Good luck man. And I'm glad you're on.

Welcome, Welcome. I'm glad you are here. But before you can consider your welcome complete, you must take on the great crucible known the board over as the T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!

That's right, the T42 Movie Challenge. I quote some random movie, you name said movie.

And your challenge is... "Wouldn't it be great if wars could be fought just by the assholes who started them?"

Sorry, that I didn't reply so fast, I had a long time to think, but then I remembered, The Postman. :--------D It seems my nose got bigger.

Sorry, that I didn't reply so fast, I had a long time to think, but then I remembered, The Postman. :--------D It seems my nose got bigger.

Way to go. I wasn't sure you would get that one... Damn I tried to be tricky...

Yeah, I'm pretty good at looking thi- I mean, remembering.

Ah, don't worry. I'm surprised more people DON'T cheat on this thing.

Ah, don't worry. I'm surprised more people DON'T cheat on this thing.

Heh, Thanks.