UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

STAN LEE IS A MEMBER HERE !......

buttheadsmate

As unbelievably cool as the prospect of a major comics mogul being a member of a relatively low-key toy forum would be, sadly the inner skeptic in me keeps yelling "sock puppet" :(

EDIT: Wait a minute, did I just see George Harrison lurking in the Customs section?! Holy crap, COME BACK GEORGE! WE LOVE YOU! AND WE NEED YELLOW SUBMARINE MINIMATES!

As much as the mind loves to hope. *sniffle*

Edited by NorthRaider

Username Guidelines

When choosing a username for this forum, please be aware of the following guidelines:

-your username can be no more than 26 characters long.

-your username many not contain any connotation of "MMMV", "Multiverse", "Admin", "Moderator", etc. These are reserved for staff.

-usernames that are vulgar, racist, sexist, or otherwise rude, are simply not allowed. The MMMV staff are the sole judges of what is acceptable and what is not. It is not up for debate.

-your username cannot intentionally contain that of another MMMV member.

-your username may not mock or directly insult another MMMV member.

-your username cannot be representative of an individual or organization, for which you are not. (example: you cannot use DiamondSelectToys as a username if you are not a representative of that organization).

If he's not who he says he is he's breaking the rules.

I run the risk of being ridiculed if I'm falling for this if this ain't kosher but I'll tell you this .....It will make my day if it is THE Stan Lee.

There are 3 people in the world that I would like to shake by the hand & say "thankyou" to ....Stan Lee would be one of them.

Seriously.

Edited by buttheadsmate

There are 3 people in the world that I would like to shake by the hand & say "thankyou" to ....Stan Lee would be one of them.

Since there's Stan Lee and me, who's the other one? :happy:

I said 'hand' not 'throat' :D

we should put that in the readers digest! :biggrin:

,.........couldnt resist......

back on topic maybe we should just ask if he really is stan lee and if acts perculiar and suspicious consult a board member..........................................................................

................................................................................

many many dots later.............did i just say something reasonably smart :confused:

Since there's Stan Lee and me, who's the other one? :happy:

I said 'hand' not 'throat' :D

we should put that in the readers digest! :biggrin:

,.........couldnt resist......

I'm sure we'd all love to actually submit an original joke to Reader's Digest, and get $100 for it :ohmy: I know I would, I need the Minimate money :lol:

For now, though, there's always this thread. I'll even throw in this limited-time offer: anyone who posts something interesting in it without committing thread necro gets this cookie:

Cookie.jpg

well, i doubt it's stan. and also, stan doesn't work for marvel anymore, in fact, he isn't even technically part of the company, except for an honorary title of chairman for life, i believe, if you check the indica in the comics, you'll see the title i'm talking about. that's why i asked for a raise, lol

also, about my cake, i'm still waiting on my sister to get me the files, as soon as i can grab them, i'll post :)

Well I hate to burst your bubble everyone but the IP address for that account resolves to someone most likely in Amsterdam...

So unless Stan felt the need to register and login whilst on vacation then it's not him!

T.

Well I hate to burst your bubble everyone but the IP address for that account resolves to someone most likely in Amsterdam...

So unless Stan felt the need to register and login whilst on vacation then it's not him!

T.

He was buying some medical strength oregano to help with old age pains and the creative thinking process.