UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Post your Frankenmate Pic!

if you dont mind me asking , whats up with these are you giving them out or ar they exclusive to the store?

You can check out this thread for more details, but basically I am giving out a free one with the first 40 orders. I currently have three of these remaining. All you have to do is put your MMV username in the comments field during checkout. :)

if you dont mind me asking , whats up with these are you giving them out or ar they exclusive to the store?

You can check out this thread for more details, but basically I am giving out a free one with the first 40 orders. I currently have three of these remaining. All you have to do is put your MMV username in the comments field during checkout. :)

thanks for the info luke! good luck with it :biggrin:

and i just noticed that most of the franken mates wear your head!

i mean the same head used as your avatatar, god it would e cool,evil,yet cool if ti was your head!

i mean the same head used as your avatatar, god it would e cool,evil,yet cool if ti was your head!

Yep, every single one has the Luke face on it. Part of me wishes they could also have the same hair, but then again, all of the crazy hats and hairpieces are fun too.

Yep, every single one has the Luke face on it. Part of me wishes they could also have the same hair, but then again, all of the crazy hats and hairpieces are fun too.

yeah all those crazy hats and hairpiece........ha! :lol:

I wish I could get one of these. That is one of the most creative things ever. I'd buy like at least, 10, and see if I could make the original minimate out of all of those pieces. Nice Job! (Lol, just noticed the head is the same.)

Edited by The GrumbleGrumbles

Anyone else getting a "miniature Luke's spread all across the globe that will come alive upon command and kill potential Minimate rvials" vibe?? Is Luke starting the robot Apocalypse?? :confused:

Oh, I remember that plot... Isn't that what Dr. Draken tried to do in the Kim Possible movie "So the Drama"?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LukesFrankenmate-inception.jpg

LukesFrankenmate-birth.jpg

Finally snuck into the mad doctor's lab and witnessed the freakish birth of Luke's 'mate. My sanity is suffering mightily, but nonetheless, I do like this guys!

LukesFrankenmate-front.jpg

The 'mate I received is hands-down perfect. He has elements of Spidey, cool Thing fist, plenty of shiny bits and scaley swimtrunks. What more could you ask for? Well, there is more!

Sorry to say it, my MMMV friends, but I received the best of lot, because he has a dual-face head. "How's that?" you ask, "He's got the standard Luke smile."

Sure, he looks innocent enough, but spin his head 180-degrees and he becomes....

DEATH INCARNATE!!!!

LukesFrankenmate-DEATH.jpg

Weep at your own frailty, weak-kneed fleshlings.

Edited by Cappy