UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Ghostbuster Pics

I think it's funny that the WS ghost has cuffs on his hands. But I guess that's what happens when you borrow your hands from the Lady Deathstrike minimate. Overall nice mate.

Has anybody who's got the Slimer minimate tried dipping the torso block in boiling water to try to loosen the stand? I wonder if DST had those suckers (stands) permanently glued in.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin: just got gb2 winston/gozer dog,cr venkman/ws ghost and egon/l ghost gonna go to another tru tomorrow to get bullseye/moonstone(if they have it) and a slimer pack

Those pics are awesome! I had a nightmare last night that my TRU got all the new minimates I want, including the GB ones, while I was away on vacation and when I got back they were all gone and then I had to buy them on ebay AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Please, please TRU get these in soon!

I think that Minimates are on the verge of becoming a big thing which is good for DST not so great for the rest of us because instead of racing each other to the store we now have to race many many others as well. Good luck to you all if my TRU restocks I will help any I can.

I hope this isn't the case.

or if it is, I just want my pick first before everyone else ;)

which I will still get, because no one in phoenix buys mates except for me.

I think that Minimates are on the verge of becoming a big thing which is good for DST not so great for the rest of us because instead of racing each other to the store we now have to race many many others as well. Good luck to you all if my TRU restocks I will help any I can.

I used to say the same thing about where I lived now I have to go to TRU sometimes twice a day to insure that I don't miss out on anything. The only hope is that DST pumps up production and does not pack anything 1 per case.

I used to say the same thing about where I lived now I have to go to TRU sometimes twice a day to insure that I don't miss out on anything. The only hope is that DST pumps up production and does not pack anything 1 per case.

well put, mr. subliminal ;)

well put, mr. subliminal ;)

I pride myself on my ability to be subtle.

Just want to know, what section of TRU are these in?

I've been keeping an eye out at mine, but I don't see them anywhere......so I'm hoping I'm lookiing in the right spot.

At mine they on a peg just below the Marvel Minimates.

Got on the phone with a reasonable person tonight, who told me they had all 12! I picked up a complete set! My relationship with my TRU is like that of a battered spouse. At the end of the day, I keep coming back to it despite its faults, because it is all I know how to do :buttrock:

Just want to know, what section of TRU are these in?

I've been keeping an eye out at mine, but I don't see them anywhere......so I'm hoping I'm lookiing in the right spot.

At mine they on a peg just below the Marvel Minimates.

I'll have to keep an eye out.....I thought they would be near the Terminator and Warcraft figures....

Thanks for the info!

I'll post two:

"In court to defend themselves for their part in shutting off all power to New York City, Peter Venkman and the rest of the Ghostbusters wind up battling the notorious Scoleri Brothers and saving the life of Judge Stephen Wexler!"

"When Vigo the Carpathian's assault on New York City begins summoning powerful ghosts, even the city's famed monuments are targeted! The Washington Square Ghost used its immense size to both frighten tourists and disrupt traffic."

I'll post two:

"In court to defend themselves for their part in shutting off all power to New York City, Peter Venkman and the rest of the Ghostbusters wind up battling the notorious Scoleri Brothers and saving the life of Judge Stephen Wexler!"

"When Vigo the Carpathian's assault on New York City begins summoning powerful ghosts, even the city's famed monuments are targeted! The Washington Square Ghost used its immense size to both frighten tourists and disrupt traffic."

Ya see, i'll i got of that was this load voice in my ear saying "Ghoooooostbusterrrrrrrsss Twoooooooooo Boxxxxxseeeeettt." 'Cause, ya know, we REALLY need the Scoleri's and Vigo...and Janine... :blush:

No, wait, i got something else. That WS Ghost must stop some really tiny traffic... :blink:

Courtroom Bust Venkman has the best Murray likeness yet.

I agree. It is also the only one I will get. I am not as excited by these as I was when they are first announced.

*REDACTED* I am stupid over how good these mates are. Also here is a picture of the WS and Slimer together.post-955-1247170968_thumb.jpg

I love the Slimer minimate. It quickly jumped into my top 5 all time. Thank you DST for removing the food tampo from the body.

Edited by minimadman

Went to my nearest TRU (Willowbrook for any locals) last night after seeing these had hit Dallas. I found one pack on the Marvel peg. The store was a wreck so I ended up walking the action figure section twice before seeing two more packs on a side kick (pegs on the side of an endcap.) Walked the section again and gave up on finding the last two I needed (Slimer and WSG) but then I saw a couple of employees getting ready to work out three or four reshop baskets. I asked if they had any and after digging a bit they kept turning up in there, finally after them finding six of them I had the other two I needed. I guess them ending up in those baskets might indicate kids picking them up, which is a good sign even though they weren't purchased.

Today I stopped at a different store (Westheimer) looking for Moonstone/Bullseye and saw a full case worth so I thought I'd share:

IMG_0829.jpg

Edited by elmeaux

A friend of mine requested some pictures, so here they are:

post-1827-1247177456_thumb.jpg

post-1827-1247177481_thumb.jpg

I really love these guys. My poor 25th Anniversary Joes had to go into the closet to make room for them.

Brilliant :D

I am a bit concerned about GI Joe's credibility when he finally ........comes out of the closet :ohmy:

I always knew <_<

A friend of mine requested some pictures, so here they are:

post-1827-1247177456_thumb.jpg

post-1827-1247177481_thumb.jpg

I really love these guys. My poor 25th Anniversary Joes had to go into the closet to make room for them.

Brilliant :D

I am a bit concerned about GI Joe's credibility when he finally ........comes out of the closet :ohmy:

I always knew <_<

Hey, it's Channing Tatum. What more did you expect??

Like the display...though i find it funny that Ray hasn't washed off yet and that Winston is "testing out" the new uniform. :lol: Did you buy another Slimer set, though?? I can understand keeping things like these in the boxes, since they are really great for GB collectors in general, but he is the "main" or most recognized ghost when it comes to the series (disagreeable; to be fair, i think of Gozer...), and kinda deserves to be with the others.