UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 30 code

minijeff

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, the Bullseye/Moonstone is such a nice complement to the Thunderbolts set, is it not? It would make a great deal of sense to do a TRU-exclusive Nighthawk/Hellcat 2-pack to help flesh out the Defenders that we got, don't you think? I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin'.

Edited by karamazov80

Y'know, the Bullseye/Moonstone is such a nice complement to the Thunderbolts set, is it not? It would make a great deal of sense to do a TRU-exclusive Nighthawk/Hellcat 2-pack to help flesh out the Defenders that we got, don't you think? I'm not sayin', but I'm just sayin'.

That would SO rock.

And I haven't seen this new Vulture, but if you want to make him a variant figure to the real Vulture as they did for Vision 2.0, I have no problem with that. Since variants are paired with army builders these days, you can use the Initiative Scarlet Spiders (just Iron Spidey's with new faces, maybe go crazy and add the back-pack arms).

Avenger-wise, Black Knight and Falcon are the two biggest ommisions on the hero side. Mocking Bird, Tigra, and Quasar would be nice too. And then there's Kang.

Hey... maybe a 70's flashback wave, with Nighthawk / Hellcat, Kang / Mantis, and Cpt Mar-Vell / Moon Dragon!!

That would SO rock.

And I haven't seen this new Vulture, but if you want to make him a variant figure to the real Vulture as they did for Vision 2.0, I have no problem with that. Since variants are paired with army builders these days, you can use the Initiative Scarlet Spiders (just Iron Spidey's with new faces, maybe go crazy and add the back-pack arms).

Avenger-wise, Black Knight and Falcon are the two biggest ommisions on the hero side. Mocking Bird, Tigra, and Quasar would be nice too. And then there's Kang.

Hey... maybe a 70's flashback wave, with Nighthawk / Hellcat, Kang / Mantis, and Cpt Mar-Vell / Moon Dragon!!

Sounds likes a winning wave to me!

I really hope this is the first and last House of M mate we see. It's just meh to me for toys.

I want KANG, Modok, new villains, Spidey villains, new heroes.

yeah I didn't really like house of m very much. and as little as i liked the book, i'm that much more excited to get a set of mates. on the plus side(?), I save some money

You know what else would be a great compliment to a boxset we once got? Sunfire/Banshee :D
A-freaking-men!

Hell yes, thats a great idea

That's really cool that we're getting a Scorpion. I'm pretty happy that I finally figured out what's going on with these codes. I've been way too busy recently and haven't had any time to sit down and figure out these codes. So I've been a couple of steps behind everyone and had to just rely on the site to figure out what figure what coming up. Now I can play along with everyone else, yay!

My obscure guess for other figures in this wave:

* Electro

* Speedball

* Pyro

* Avalanche

* Jim Lee Cyclops

* Jim Lee Jean Grey

I guy can dream, can't he, lol.

Ehhh... sooo, Spidey wave then. 2-3 more villains hopefully... Can't think of an army builder.

Maybe a police officer? Otherwise, if you step out of the Spidey rogues gallery, Spidey did fight the Hand in New Avengers.

Today's code is up!

52 80 96 57 72 80 69 45 96 12 59

SPIDER-GIRL

So its a rehash of the Ben Reilly Spiderman with the chest tampo changed from muscle to boobs. Thats the only costume difference I can come up with of these two from memory.

Ehhh... sooo, Spidey wave then. 2-3 more villains hopefully... Can't think of an army builder.

they could always pack a Spiderclone as an army builder with the variant which would give them their dream 2 pack of two Spideys

Maybe a police officer? Otherwise, if you step out of the Spidey rogues gallery, Spidey did fight the Hand in New Avengers.

Nice idea... A big crowd of NYC cops as minimates would actually look really cool. The entire police department did recently try to take Spider-Man down in his solo title...

Hand would be cool too... I don't really see myself getting multiples of the army builders announced so far, but you can't have just one ninja :ninja:

"Spider-Girl, Spider-Girl

Don't it make your little head twirl"

So its a rehash of the Ben Reilly Spiderman with the chest tampo changed from muscle to boobs. Thats the only costume difference I can come up with of these two from memory.

Pretty much. Maybe some bracelet style webshooters. Or they could just draw them on again. My guess, based on the other offerings this year, is that we'll get a removable mask and hairpiece as well. The Shocker got a removeable mask and hairpiece for crying out loud. I can't beleive that May won't get the same.

Hope for Electro and Vulture grows.

So since it appears that we're geting alternate Spider-Folks, which sort-of Spidey do you think we'll get next?