UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

If you were an official Minimate...

If you could be any official Minimate (either a PREVIOUSLY-RELEASED or an UPCOMING one), who would you be? Which official Minimate do you think best reflects you personally (your looks, personality and/or overall weirdness)? ;)

You can choose any Minimate - Marvel, DC, BSG, Trek, BTTF, 24, etc. - as long as it's an official one.

No, this isn't another wish list thread, nor is it related to this thread.

To illustrate, the closest official Minimate I'd use is the DCD wave 8 Question. Her character in comics is flawed yet interesting, pretty crazy-hardcore for a woman, and is the only other female Minimate I can think of with both black hair and brown eyes. Not to mention that I'm a sucker for trench coats and fedoras.

I would be Silver Spider-Man, so that no one could ever find me.

Or, Marty McFly, who was my childhood hero.

I would be Silver Spider-Man, so that no one could ever find me.

:D

The Joker? I'm not that funny but neither is he :( ....No.

Riot Spidey? I'm common ,unkempt & unwanted :huh: .....No.

The Punisher? ...er..that would be ....er...Rad ;) Not me.

Maybe a TRU variant? .....any TRU variant ...elusive,expensive ,unavailable & always on ebay ;)

Venom with Tongue is who I'd be ......or am.

I have always identified with Reed Richards. Obviously I'm not a genius like him (no one is), but I am very focused on my hobbies, and I always try to do what is right. I tend to be somewhat distant and alienate people sometimes. Also, I have the same size family as him, and they mean everything to me. Despite Reed's determination for science and exploring new things, he always puts his family first.

I am Magneto. End. Of. Story.

He is, by far, the character I can understand best in Marvel comics and in Ultimate marvel (MY universe. I don't read 616 anymore) he is not only my favorite villain but in my top 5 favorite characters.

The Scarlet Spider - I've always identified with the character and felt that he got a raw deal. After all, he was someone that had nothing to lose by disappearing but instead worked to find a family. I respect that and really wish the character hadn't been tossed aside so quickly and needlessly.

• 2 weeks later...
If you could be any official Minimate (either a PREVIOUSLY-RELEASED or an UPCOMING one), who would you be? Which official Minimate do you think best reflects you personally (your looks, personality and/or overall weirdness)? ;)

You can choose any Minimate - Marvel, DC, BSG, Trek, BTTF, 24, etc. - as long as it's an official one.

No, this isn't another wish list thread, nor is it related to this thread.

To illustrate, the closest official Minimate I'd use is the DCD wave 8 Question. Her character in comics is flawed yet interesting, pretty crazy-hardcore for a woman, and is the only other female Minimate I can think of with both black hair and brown eyes. Not to mention that I'm a sucker for trench coats and fedoras.

For me; it would have to be Spock; he inspired my interest in science and technology, especially computers, and like him, I sometimes feel like an "outsider" trying to help the "poor, irrational humans" around me.

Sincerely,

TrekLord