UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Wars Box Set

drgnrbrn316

Sorry BHM, I'll get back in my box now :P

But you gotta admit, more female villains would be great!

More females in general would be great - more female villains would be Excellent.

I'd love to see an Enchantress/Klaw 2 pack!

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's look at it this way... Every Character on the heroes cover has been made (or at least will be once the set the poster comes with is released) and most of those characters in the represented costumes have been released.

The villians cover- four characters get mates, one gets a statue.

I'm just sayin'...

Does anybody know who the guy under Cap's thumb (no oun :no: ) on the poster is?

On the issue #9, everybody against Galactus, cover?

That's Prof. X, who was walking at that time.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it was taken off the site awhile back and listed as backordered. This usually means they've filled (or over-filled) all the orders for what they will have available. And before that, the date changed to November. I also believe in one of the AA blogs it was mentioned these were pushed back.

So, they probably are still a month off or so.

• 2 weeks later...

my friend looked up the SKU on the computer at toysrus and the warehouse has shown these as on order for about a month now. hopefully they'll start to show up soon. These should be a little easier to get if your local toysrus gets some in, since he showed me on the screen that its a 12pk case and we haven't heard anything on here about any other 4 packs shipping with it, so i'd assume it was all SW box sets.

I just realized something about the whole Secret Wars Minimates thing:

The TRU Molecule Man/Spider-Woman pack came out before the boxset. We got Minimates of the poll "runner-ups" before the actual winners.

ironic, no?

LOL @ TBT.

'who would have thought action figures'

freaking GOLD!

Maybe Storm will be released with Klaw? Enchantress? Or Rogue in here Secret Wars cover art costume?

a boy can dream.

'it's like 10,000 Spideys, when all you need is a Kang'

Edited by Nessex

Perhaps you're all missing the biggest irony of all:

The song "Ironic" isn't even ironic :lol:

Seriously though, I'm really jonesing for that Mohawk Storm/classic hooded Rogue pack we've been talking about. And more villains. And Goblin Gliders. And Falcon. And all the usual suspects.

But really now, I'm cautiously optimistic about this boxset.

• 2 weeks later...

I would hope that with all the coverage this box set got from both the AA website as well as the TRU website that they'd make it happen.

I suspect that TRU will get it to us eventually, in the only way they know how to do it: scattered all over the US in low numbers and no web presence whatsoever.

i'm curious too. My friend who works at toysrus checks the item number on their computer at least once a week for me and for almost 2 months now it showed them on order to the warehouse. usually with the normal minimates it takes a few weeks from on order to the warehouse then shipping to stores. Hopefully wave 5 should be hitting towards the end of the month or early december since they're on order now too.

Lookin' like they're shooting for another "Black Friday" release.

Thank the Maker I pre-ordered mine. And that I only kinda want that wave 5 Swordsman. Cause I think all the Black Friday stuff is gonna be a scalpers' paradise.

• 4 weeks later...

I gave up waiting. I cancelled the pre-order, went down to the store, and grapped me one. Saved the shipping. It was still listed as "back-ordered" when I canceled it Friday.