UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

T2: Attack on Cyberdyne AFX Exclusive

Is anyone else hoping this set will be in the same packaging format as the other movie sets (i.e., bubble-on-card, stacked two-up)? I've been keeping a set of each Moviemates license to display, and I'm kind of bummed the wave structure of the T2 mates is breaking that continuity. I'd really like a T2 box set to display with the rest.

• 3 months later...

Nuts, I'm sure I'll get beaten to with pics. But I'm still pumped to get this in the mail. Particularly for the Sarah Conner figure (who I'm surprised that didn't have in the regular line in place of the BD Sarah. I hope too many collectors don't end up missing out on her).

Edited by Apone

Has anyone one ordered the AFX SDCC exclusive cyberdyne set from action figure express? I preordered it weeks ago and SDCC is over and I still have yet to get an order confirmation that it's been sent out yet. Anyone know what's up?

Has anyone one ordered the AFX SDCC exclusive cyberdyne set from action figure express? I preordered it weeks ago and SDCC is over and I still have yet to get an order confirmation that it's been sent out yet. Anyone know what's up?

I was told their preorders would ship Thursday or Friday. It's Friday now. no emails yet...

I got an email from AFX earlier in the week saying preorders were processing, and my credit card has since been charged, but I have no idea if anything has shipped. Kind of annoying.

Thanks for the pic. A little something to tide us over.

Edited by Turtle

I was told their preorders would ship Thursday or Friday. It's Friday now. no emails yet...

I just got my shipping notice about 5 minutes ago. I don't think i'm going to keep this set though, I ordered it as part of that SDCC set to get the extra freebies.

This pic that somebody posted a couple of posts back doesn't.

Edited by DiFabio

So, I got my set, today, and I'm very happy. Miles' ears are black, but, and I don't think I've seen this anywhere else, so is his blood (!) I think it's a nice touch that they included this wound under the jacket, so I'm almost OK with it being the wrong color, but I still think if you're going to do something, get it right.

post-3040-1249522784_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the thread Necro but wanted to throw out that AFX is blowing out the Cyberdyne exclusives @ $2.99 ea (the IM2 Battle tactics is also on sale for about 1/2 off)

Sadly, these deals are probably best if you're scooping up some of the NYCC exclusives - because AFX is not exactly gentle when it comes to shipping charges.

Linkage

Edited by Lurch77
added linkage

thanks for the tip just got done placing a order -that was a pretty good deal indeed, shipping as always stung a little but thats life!!