UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My Minimates Story...

What's up everybody?

I've been purchasing 'mates for a while now but I have a collection that is quite small.

It all started a long time ago in a good will store. I was just looking around and I spot a small stack of minimate boxes, that stack included: spiderman/green goblin,unmasked spiderman/dr.octopus,mr. fantasic/human torch,iron man/dr.doom,thing/hulk and ultimate wolverine/ultimate cyclops. I immediatly took them to the counter and bought all of them for 50 cents a box! Ever since that day i have been standing on the street corner begging for money to feed my plastic crack addiction. Thats my story.

Fed my addiction for the week with Back in Black Spiderman and Kraven.

I mugged an old woman in a wheelchair yesterday for the money for the Spirit set. She only had herself to blame, though. If she would have just handed over the money like I asked, then I wouldn't have had to wheel her into the busy intersection.

Yeah, I'm too weak (from lack of food--all money spent on Minimates, of course) to pick on someone young enough to give me much of a fight, but the old do deserve it. The older people get, the more the government spends on them--money out of my taxes that should be going toward Minimates.

I wasn't thinking well enough to keep and sell the chair. You know how it is when you need "a fix." Sometimes you don't make the smartest moves in the rush to satisfy a "craving." I think we've probably all done some things that we aren't very proud of for our Minimate addictions.

Should have tipped her out of that chair & sold it ....you'd have enough for a case at least. Sounds like she deserved it anyway ...being old & all :huh:

Wheel chairs aren't that profitable anymore. I just looked it up and for a regular one you get only about 100-150$. Since Minimates getting that expensive it isn't worth the trouble. But dealing with old people, you should have a closer look at their teeth. Golden ones are selling pretty good in times of economic crisis and nobody's asking where you, well, "found them". But for that, you should of course gain a little weight and strenght and since working out at a gym is pretty expensive as well, the whole addiction thing seems to be a vicious circle.

Well, at least it was nice knowing you brother Karamazov.

That ol' lady looks like a source of capital never run dry! Well done, BHM!

Looking at this eBay "item", I once more had this strangest daydream, where the whole bunch of 'versers (well, at least the nice ones I do know) gather and drive wise-cracking through SDCC's halls on our electric wheelchairs. :blush:

I once more had this strangest daydream, where the whole bunch of 'versers (well, at least the nice ones I do know) gather and drive wise-cracking through SDCC's halls on our electric wheelchairs. :blush:

... I L.O.V.E. your daydreams Bob! Ever hear about the one I get where all our Minimates come alive and engage in Civil War while hunting down ghosts aboard the Galactica? ;)

(Yeah... we're a pretty harmless bunch :lol:)

I once more had this strangest daydream, where the whole bunch of 'versers (well, at least the nice ones I do know) gather and drive wise-cracking through SDCC's halls on our electric wheelchairs. :blush:

... I L.O.V.E. your daydreams Bob! Ever hear about the one I get where all our Minimates come alive and engage in Civil War while hunting down ghosts aboard the Galactica? ;)

(Yeah... we're a pretty harmless bunch :lol:)

Is it the same dream where Hulk left because you neglected him, stranded on a strange planet and came back with a whole bunch of warbound Minimate galdiators to conquer earth?

Oh, and by the way: I do L.O.V.E. Doc's munching avatar. Yes, that's right, and everybody may know this!