UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Interesting thread from another forum

karamazov80

Sorry, the guy is looking for a head for a custom figure that he is working on. The substance of the post is

"I'm looking for a good head sculpt that will work, or could be easily modified to work on the Hot Toys Green Beret muscular tattooed body. LMK. Thanks."

The title of the thread is: "I Need Head -Hot Male w/ Muscular Body"

That always gives the wrong impression.

On an almost related note, years ago I parked in front of a Toy Works (an offshoot of KayBee Toys) and before I got out of my car, some girl starts talking to me about buying magazines. After she kept talking for a while, I realized that she must have thought I was gay based on they way she kept referring to me and the magazines she kept pushing. I told her wasn't (even had to show her my wedding ring) and she was shocked. She said that she just assumed I must be gay because I was a man going to a toy store by myself. I'm not sure how she came to that conclusion, but I told her she was thinking about pedophiles, not homosexuals. Maybe she was just used to reading message boards where they're looking for figure parts?