UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dark Avengers

Aapje

Hey guys,

i dunno if someone posted this already but any guess who the dark avengers are?

some of them arent who they appear to be

i have a link to the pics here and here

i see:

Marvel Boy(Noh-Varr), Sentry, Miss. Marvel, Iron Patriot, Ares, Wolverine, Hawkeye and Spiderman,

BUT

I don't know if that is the real Miss. Marvel, cause she gave her costume to Ultra Girl after she graduated the Initiative and wasn't she with the New Avengers after secret invasion?

I don't know who Iron Patriot is (Maybe Tony Stark or U.S. Agent or somebody else)

Ares I don't know

Wolverine SOMEONE ELSE! Notice his tattoo? I'd say Daken.

Hawkeye i don't know about him too.

and wasn't Spidey still with the New Avengers?

Do u guys have a idea?

I have a vague idea about who's who in the Dark Avengers as well... I'm not 100% on this but (HUGE SPOILERS!!!)

I believe those are the real Ares, Sentry and Marvel Boy (there's a good reason for all of 'em, I swear), but "Miss Marvel" may in fact be Moonstone, "Hawkeye" may really be Bullseye, "Wolverine" Daken (at least you were right on that one, Aapje), "Spiderman" the Mac Gargan Venom (although this I'm REALLY not sure about, Gargan might've finally mastered the symbiote, which is why the suit looks different. OR this might be someone else entirely) and Iron Patriot may be no less than Norman Osborne himself.

I have a vague idea about who's who in the Dark Avengers as well... I'm not 100% on this but (HUGE SPOILERS!!!)

I believe those are the real Ares, Sentry and Marvel Boy (there's a good reason for all of 'em, I swear), but "Miss Marvel" may in fact be Moonstone, "Hawkeye" may really be Bullseye, "Wolverine" Daken (at least you were right on that one, Aapje), "Spiderman" the Mac Gargan Venom (although this I'm REALLY not sure about, Gargan might've finally mastered the symbiote, which is why the suit looks different. OR this might be someone else entirely) and Iron Patriot may be no less than Norman Osborne himself.

Apparantly, your theroy is sound. As those three are disappearing from

Thunderbolts

soon.

i can't for obvious reasons, but i think northraider is on the right track, let's just say i neither confirm nor deny anything

Is there something about MinimateEspo25 I should know? I feel a little in the "dark" about this.

I'm guessing you don't know where he works?

(Clue: Starts with "M", ends in "-arvel" :P)

EDIT: Well whaddya know, I got ninja'd by boyd!

Oh, and if anybody here is wondering or wants to know what

Ares, Sentry and Noh-Varr

are doing in the Dark Avengers, I can divulge some of the tentative theories on that as well... :devil:

Edited by NorthRaider

Oh, and if anybody here is wondering or wants to know what

Ares, Sentry and Noh-Varr

are doing in the Dark Avengers, I can divulge some of the tentative theories on that as well... :devil:

My guesses:

Ares: Osborn is paying him lots of money? After all, he only joined the Avengers because Iron Man offered him a salary.

Sentry: mentally, he's the Void, the Sentry's evil alter ego. He's probably hooked up with Osborn because it suits his evil needs.

Noh-Varr: He did come from a fascist alien culture. He might actually believe in Osborn and his methods.

My guesses:

Ares: Osborn is paying him lots of money? After all, he only joined the Avengers because Iron Man offered him a salary.

Sentry: mentally, he's the Void, the Sentry's evil alter ego. He's probably hooked up with Osborn because it suits his evil needs.

Noh-Varr: He did come from a fascist alien culture. He might actually believe in Osborn and his methods.

Sounds right on the money, boyd! Although I have heard another theory floating around about

Sentry being in the Dark Avengers because he had no choice... Osborn just took control of the Avengers Initiative and Sentry's home is right on top of Avengers tower.

not confirming anything, but northraider, have you been around my office? some things you've pointed out seem to be pretty close, god i wish the issue was out already so i don't need to skirt the issues. :P

Never came miles within a Marvel office, but I do have some extremely perceptive comics fans as contacts on Multiply (for the uninitiated, that's a site even more popular than MySpace over on our neck of the woods) ;)

So first we have Red Hulk, now Dark Avengers. C'mon evil Gold Surfer! And can anyone stand a chance against the crafty duo of Lawyer Strange and Nick Mild, Agent of S.W.O.R.D.?!

Only one entity will stand in their way & she is - 'Gal Cactus' Devourer of Plants ........or maybe Warfarin & the X-Anticoagulants who are out for blood. :ohmy:

Edited by buttheadsmate

Sounds right on the money, boyd! Although I have heard another theory floating around about

Sentry being in the Dark Avengers because he had no choice... Osborn just took control of the Avengers Initiative and Sentry's home is right on top of Avengers tower.

Good thinking - that hadn't occurred to me. It's also possible that

Osborn is providing protection for Sentry's wife, keeping her safe. Sentry seems to be rather possessive of her safety.

So first we have Red Hulk, now Dark Avengers. C'mon evil Gold Surfer! And can anyone stand a chance against the crafty duo of Lawyer Strange and Nick Mild, Agent of S.W.O.R.D.?!

I will pay good American money to read about Lawyer Strange and Nick Mild. Perhaps large amounts of American money. Someone who wishes to make money should consider creating these adventures.

Edited by boyd

see i told you all she was close

LOL she might not be in you office but the minimates on your desk know all.

I'm not going to ass lick I buzzed on dark avengers #1 because the ppl could be replaced by a bad vesrion and the powers etc are so close the the casual bystander in the marvel would wouldn't notice.

Most of all I'm looking forward to the major slugfest thjat will happen between the heroes and the copies :)

either way I would buy a wave or boxset of theses ppl.