UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm looking for a really cool toy, between $50-$100

Deadpool

So, my LCS has Sideshow's 1/6 scale Plo Koon for $75. I REALLY want to buy him, but I'm not sure if I want to pay that much. Can anyone with experience with the body he uses or the toy itself give me any advice or pros/cons? Also, if anyone would be willing to part with one for less (I know he originally retailed at around $55-$60) then let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm repurposing this thread. I want to buy a really nice toy. Something that's expensive and standout, while still being affordable. I'm thinking in the range of $50-$100. I want something that's fairly big in size. and will get a nice response from people who see it. I've considered Sideshow's Plo Koon, the Cloverfield toy, Sideshow's Obi Wan in Clone Armor, and some others. Any advice?

Edited by Deadpool

I don't know much about that figure. I'm guessing he has the "Buck" body, which I like just fine, but others have issue with. Whatever the case, you can save at least $20 if you do a bit of searching. . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sideshow-Plo-Koon-12-F...93%3A1|294%3A50

Here is a review I just found.

Thanks for the auction link. That'll help a lot. You didn't happen to come by the exclusive version, did you?

The only one I see is $100. What does the exclusive come with, another light saber?

Thanks for the auction link. That'll help a lot. You didn't happen to come by the exclusive version, did you?

The only one I see is $100. What does the exclusive come with, another light saber?

He came with the double-bladed lightsaber gauntlet that Plo Koon had in concept art.

• 2 weeks later...
So, my LCS has Sideshow's 1/6 scale Plo Koon for $75. I REALLY want to buy him, but I'm not sure if I want to pay that much. Can anyone with experience with the body he uses or the toy itself give me any advice or pros/cons? Also, if anyone would be willing to part with one for less (I know he originally retailed at around $55-$60) then let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm repurposing this thread. I want to buy a really nice toy. Something that's expensive and standout, while still being affordable. I'm thinking in the range of $50-$100. I want something that's fairly big in size. and will get a nice response from people who see it. I've considered Sideshow's Plo Koon, the Cloverfield toy, Sideshow's Obi Wan in Clone Armor, and some others. Any advice?

I have a cool Sideshow 12 inch Darth maul if you're interested.

I also have a 12 inch Medicom Ghost Rider.

That new DST/AA Darth Maul looks pretty cool DP, but can you make things easy for us and let us know what you are into? It might make things a little easier in narrowing things down for you ;)

That new DST/AA Darth Maul looks pretty cool DP, but can you make things easy for us and let us know what you are into? It might make things a little easier in narrowing things down for you ;)

Don, as I said before I already bought something but thatnks for the reply, and he does look really cool. I thought about it. Seriously, thanks for the help though.

Don't know how interested, but I saw that Target had the 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime for around $50 after Clearance.

Looks like a nice piece of nostalgia.

I saw one the other day for $35. Still a tad too expensive, in my opinion. $25 is much better.