UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Secret" Minimate contest Banter Thread

groundhog7s

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second. This just hit me. "Festive"... "Secret"... Santa Skrull!

The prize is this year's Santa mate and it's a Skrull!

Really!! If we can say it now:

Me too!! And i was really, really shocked. Hopefully we ALL get soemthign good.

;)

Why wouldn't your mom let you??

I don't mean she won't. It's just a possibility that she may not want my address given to some british dude on the internet.

Who knows?

;)

I don't mean she won't. It's just a possibility that she may not want my address given to some british dude on the internet.

Who knows?

Lol a Brit with your address. that reminds me of how lots odf British shows feature gay comedy and stuff, and how...wow my head has a bad pic now...:blink:

I will ide if it's a Santa Skrull. I want the box set. :( Or Shane could just send me the Phoenix. ;)

;)

Who knows?

Lol a Brit with your address. that reminds me of how lots odf British shows feature gay comedy and stuff, and how...wow my head has a bad pic now...:blink:

I will ide if it's a Santa Skrull. I want the box set. :( Or Shane could just send me the Phoenix. ;)

well since its not out until next spring, you'll be waiting awhile :P

Jeff of the Miniacs

Wait a second. This just hit me. \"Festive\"... \"Secret\"... Santa Skrull!

The prize is this year\'s Santa mate and it\'s a Skrull!

;)

Why wouldn\'t your mom let you??

I don\'t mean she won\'t. It\'s just a possibility that she may not want my address given to some british dude on the internet.

Who knows?

I will ide if it\'s a Santa Skrull. I want the box set. :( Or Shane could just send me the Phoenix. ;)

well since its not out until next spring, you\'ll be waiting awhile

Jeff of the Miniacs

And that\'s where you are wrong. AA has them slated for a January 21st release.

What\'s one month in advance gonna do wrong?? ;)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Or you can just be grateful and accept the prize, since officially Shane and LE don't have to give us anything. Besides, Skrulls are epic, why wouldn't you want one?

Oh, i am more than grateful. I hardly ever win anything (sadly, that's the truth ;) ) and am smiling on the inside.

It's not that i don't like Skrulls. For 1 i was just never into them as a character, but i feel that they would be amazing minimates and a great leap into the world of army-builder mates, like waves 25 and 26. However, if i did get a Skrull, i'd rather it'd be a real Skrull than one with a silly Santa hat. I could ignore it, but it'll just look weird.

Oh, i am more than grateful. I hardly ever win anything (sadly, that's the truth ;) ) and am smiling on the inside.

It's not that i don't like Skrulls. For 1 i was just never into them as a character, but i feel that they would be amazing minimates and a great leap into the world of army-builder mates, like waves 25 and 26. However, if i did get a Skrull, i'd rather it'd be a real Skrull than one with a silly Santa hat. I could ignore it, but it'll just look weird.

I have tried to restrain myself for 2 days, and today I just cant anymore. Will you please STFU!!!!

Be happy you are getting anything. Stop begging for a Secret Invasion set...you want a Phoenix? Go out and buy one, when it comes out. Until then stop begging for it!!!

Sorry to be so blunt but man, take an effing breath!

moc847

Who knows?

And I would understand. If anyone has an issue like this with a parent, feel free to have them contact me. The internet is not the type of place where you just give out your credentials to anyone and a parent (like me) cannot be faulted for being guarded. The Multiverse is a reputable group and I welcome the opportunity to set a parents mind at ease, if need be.

Who knows?

And I would understand. If anyone has an issue like this with a parent, feel free to have them contact me. The internet is not the type of place where you just give out your credentials to anyone and a parent (like me) cannot be faulted for being guarded. The Multiverse is a reputable group and I welcome the opportunity to set a parents mind at ease, if need be.

Stand up job Shane. As a parent I am happy to see that you would offer this to parents. I know that I would trust this site but as my kids get older it is nice to see that a forum runner/owner would offer to help ease the minds of protective parents out there. Bravo! :thumbsup::thanks:

I have tried to restrain myself for 2 days, and today I just cant anymore. Will you please STFU!!!!

Be happy you are getting anything. Stop begging for a Secret Invasion set...you want a Phoenix? Go out and buy one, when it comes out. Until then stop begging for it!!!

Sorry to be so blunt but man, take an effing breath!

moc847

Okay, i said i am more than grateful. I'm sorry if it sounded otherwise. this whole thing with Phoenix is just a joke okay; does it really matter that she's one of my favs, so i'm excited for an almost-perfect minimate of her in the green costume?? I"m not beggin for the set; we have been discussing what the prize could be and i was simply expressing that people, including myself, would probably be more interested in the set. I'll shut up, but when you said you were being blunt, you were blunt.

I'm sorry to anyone my "begging" and my opinions have annoyed. I'll refrain fom constantly posting crap like that. (not sarcasm, btw)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Well, I am very grateful to have got something for free (again ;) ) from this wonderful forum. There are so many forums that are full of real unfriendly people. Thank you so much LE for doing this and to Shane for taking all the time to get this done.

While I am at it I want to thank all the kind members of this board for going out of their way to be so nice and generous.

But not you BHM, you can be a real :stick:

just kiddn'

I thought since he hadn't posted the names it was "Secret" or something weird, but since everyone else is singing like a canary, I' d like to announce that I too have won and would like to thank Shanester :buttrock: and Limited Edition :buttrock: even though we have no idea what we are getting! I have never been this excited to get a strange package with no clue on what awesomeness it could possibly contain! GAAARGH......the suspense!! :woot: