UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

"Secret" Minimate contest Banter Thread

groundhog7s

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone is very excitable this evening. The first we hear will likely be in this thread. Unless of course you think that the winners are gonna be 'secretly' emailed to everyone, but you TTF!

Seriously, patience dude.

Edited by Dan

Ok to recap for those too lazy or stupid to have read the original thread...

Want a "Secret" minimate surprise this holiday season? Our good friends over at Limited Edition are sponsoring a fun holiday giveaway and part of the surprise is the figure itself. This is one you won't want to miss.

Also, all members in the UK should check out the Limited Edition website for free P&P on all minimates up until Christmas. This includes pre-orders! Just select "Free Minimate Postage" in the delivery method at checkout.

To enter, simply post here with a thank you to Limited Edition. Winners will be selected at random and a list posted here.

TBT reads into this:

There are multiple prizes but probably not enough to go to everyone hence the random draw.

It also implies that the figure itself is going to be unique and yes there has been more than a slight hint of Secret with the word Invasion mentioned at least once.

My Bet

skrulls

T.

After reading TBT's post, I'm thinking it might indeed be some sort of SI-related exclusive or two-pack like TTF suggested earlier (since the original post said the prize itself would be a surprise). Either that or an advance pre-release of the box set paired with an exclusive or something.

Having said that, I'm guessing the hypothetical SI-related exclusive would be a SI-related character that's (obviously) not in the original box set... I'm guessing

a Skrullektra or Veranke/Spiderwoman or one of the super-skrull-ish warriors from the New York battle in the series?

Just wild guesses here.

Edited by NorthRaider

ok here's scoop, Shane has some already....... but because it xmas and these are pretty cool we've got the elves working on making more so that more of you can have one!!!!, then (allowing for santa's 10 15 day est delivery time!!) Shane should have more in his hands to give away

oh and UK people will be getting thiers from us over here..... yes that include's Holland (we've made you an honorary member of the UK for the contest)

As I said, it is something more personal if they are making them! I'm excited for this prize now. Nice one LE!

Hey guys and gals. Sorry to keep everyone on edge like this. Prizes will ship soon and will arrive as a "festive' surprise. I'm sure we will be seeing pics posted soon.

If you have gotten a request for your address from me, this giveaway is probably why. Embrace the request and send fourth your info.

If you have not gotten a request, either I already have your info or I am making you sweat it out.