UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a buy for me. Non-exclusive, because a dumb laser gun that was never included with the original toy has no appeal to me. Maybe it was in the cartoon at some point?

Wow! That Commander is pretty awesome. I may finally be buying my first Sideshow Joe, if the price is right.

This may finally convince me to buy that General Hawk I've been eyeing...

EDIT: Just saw the price. 174.99 isn't horrible...

Edited by Glantern

Shameless plug here, but I'm starting an interest thread for a Teen Wolf custom head and hands from Rocco (Sculptor) at Sideshow Freaks. If you might be interested, please post there. If there is enough interest Rocco will do it. A character and film I am very fond of from my childhood:

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128742

Edited by karamazov80

I like the look of figures in their own little plastic prisons. Pretty sure something like that happened to every Marvel character in existence back in the '60s at one point or another.

Edited by karamazov80

I like the look of figures in their own little plastic prisons. Pretty sure something like that happened to every Marvel character in existence back in the '60s at one point or another.

Thanks!

When they are all together it looks a little weird having each one in its own "plastic prison" but I am going to have to start displaying them in other places soon and those cases will come in handy with keeping the dust off.

• 3 weeks later...