UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1/6 Scale Action Figures

karamazov80

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna come here and post about that. The most exciting official 1/6 scale news in a long time to me. Love vintage Carpenter, including this film. Would love to see modern SSC also do the Thing, Halloween, or They Live!. Or really, any number of other, classic/cult movies. This is a huge niche that Hot Toys isn't hardly touching (with exceptions here or there like Crow).

Edited by karamazov80

Pics of SSC's Snake are up. $160, which is a steal compared to most figures nowadays.

G5Df4Cn.jpg

1KH0Cl0.jpg

I9eTS9O.jpg

He seems to come with a new muscle body, and has the snake tattoo.

Edited by karamazov80

I just haven't liked the movie outfits for Thor. I wish they would have gone a little more old school. Not necessarily blue and black tights, but more old school viking god. All of these characters are of Norse religion (not mythology). My ancestors prayed to these gods and offered them sacrifice.

The new Sideshow 1/6th Batman? He looks great. I'd rather have a black version and am on the fence about waiting.

That's the one!

I've always liked the blue in the comics, and it would help him standout on the shelf against other batmen.

I might wait this one out, as am more interested to see what the Superman in this series is going to be like.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just chuckled a little. Hot Toys is what it is, and Iron Man is the cow from which they'll never stop milking. On the opposite end of the spectrum, I got Rainman's Travis Bickle yesterday. Only had a few minutes to look at it, but it's pretty freakin awesome.