UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Robin Secret Identity???

Captain Minimate

Hey guys, just got the DC Series 2 minimates. They're really cool, Brainiac's awesome.

But the Robin in his 2-pack with the Penguin... Which one is it? I mean, there are THREE Robins, but this could either be Dick Grayson, or Jason Todd. I'm thinking it's Todd, because of his hairstyle. But, I could be wrong!

Any ideas???

Thanks.

Hey guys, just got the DC Series 2 minimates. They're really cool, Brainiac's awesome.

But the Robin in his 2-pack with the Penguin... Which one is it? I mean, there are THREE Robins, but this could either be Dick Grayson, or Jason Todd. I'm thinking it's Todd, because of his hairstyle. But, I could be wrong!

Any ideas???

Thanks.

It looks like this Robin's secret identity was meant to be Burt Ward :biggrin:

But honestly, I know it's not Tim Drake and it does look like the second Robin but much more likeable. I like to think of him as Dick Grayson.

... lol, my local comic-shop has a few packs every now and then, most of them are Marvels, though. Sometimes, they even get the old DC ones, which got me this! I think they also have the Supergirl minimate wave and the Sinestro minimate wave.

Hmm, seems odd that Minimates would be so hard to come by even in Hongkong.

... lol, my local comic-shop has a few packs every now and then, most of them are Marvels, though. Sometimes, they even get the old DC ones, which got me this! I think they also have the Supergirl minimate wave and the Sinestro minimate wave.

Did your comic shop have Red Son Superman/Wonder Woman?

Mine might.

I don't know.

But I normally don't trade online.

Check this out http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DC-Minimates-8-Super...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by buttheadsmate

I.... Think soo.... Not sure, I wasn't really interested in that wave, :(

They have the Invaders, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man through the ages, the Supergirl wave, BTTF 50's Marty and George McFly, and Series 2. :thumbsup:

But if it was summer, i'd be more lucky, I go the California every year to visit my family, and there's a really good comic shop there. Also a very wide range of comics, from Vertigo Comics or Marvel Max, to Marvel Adventures, and Aterisk the something-something. :)

Thanks for the great info guys. Guess I'll have to figure out another way to get more DC mates. Am in a really bad mood right now 'coz I've just got back from emailing this guy; he's had the same absurdly-priced listing since May and he STILL wouldn't see reason. A shame, since that C3 Robin looks almost cooler (not to mention slightly rarer) than the DCD one. I give up.

On a positive note, at least I've found a possible way to get an Avengers # 1 box set (oops, wrong forum).

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I definitely prefer to have a little Dick on my shelf, but as Tenime Art pointed out, I've already got a Dick in Nightwing. I think two Dicks would just be too many. I'm a one Dick kind of guy. But on the other hand, Babs Batgirl and classic Bats both look really good with young Dick. So I'll just say that Robin is versatile. When I need Dick, he's a Dick. :robin::lol:

And Happy Holidays to all.

Now that you're back, something I've always wanted to know, what does the PL mean?

"Palisades-Lamenter"! :P

I remember getting all worked-up over the proposed 1:18 Planet of the Apes line with this guy in their forums (I'm still bitter about the loss)!!

Welcome back PL!

• 6 months later...

Personally I think it's Jason. That way all the Robins get minimates. But the hair do made me think it was him. Yeah it's a sunny smile but he had those before things went bad. The beauty of it is that it can be whoever you want it to be.

• 1 month later...