UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halloween

MinimateEspo25

Hey everyone, Happy Halloween to those you buy into the day. Just wondering if anyone was dressing up and if they did so at work. I went dressed at work, but apparently, for legal purposes, they can't put my photo up on the website. So I'd thought I'd share it with you guys.

I have better pics from a party I went to last Saturday that I'll put up when I get a chance.

Edited by MinimateEspo25

Hey everyone, Happy Halloween to those you buy into the day. Just wondering if anyone was dressing up and if they did so at work. I went dressed at work, but apparently, for legal purposes, they can't put my photo up on the website. So I'd thought I'd share it with you guys.

I have better pics from a party I went to last Saturday that I'll put up when I get a chance.

Wait, you work for Marvel and wore that to work? And you didn't get fired? :)

Great costume, BTW.

Can we pass on the party pics please because they lied to you at work ......it wasn't for legal purposes that they didn't put your photo on the website :no:

Sorry .....I know it hurts but that's how it is :unsure:

I'm a viking this year. Well, I am a bit of a viking everyday, but I'm dressed as one today...

Great costume Espo. Odd to see Joker show up at Marvel, but good to see all are friends.

thanks for the positive responses guys, i'd like to see your costumes as well. trekker, my sisters boyfriend was nurse joker as well, his worked so well, because in makeup, he has an extremely close resemblance to ledger in makeup, so it was cool. well, bhm, its just really for the simple fact that i was too awesome for marvel to put up my pic (also the stupid licensing, seriously, when did it stop being about having fun and become about not waiting to get sued) but i was still happy with the results. plus at that same party, my girlfriend was Alex deLarge, awesome costume as well.

Edited by MinimateEspo25

thanks for the positive responses guys, i'd like to see your costumes as well. trekker, my sisters boyfriend was nurse joker as well, his worked so well, because in makeup, he has an extremely close resemblance to ledger in makeup, so it was cool. well, bhm, its just really for the simple fact that i was too awesome for marvel to put up my pic (also the stupid licensing, seriously, when did it stop being about having fun and become about not waiting to get sued) but i was still happy with the results. plus at that same party, my girlfriend was Alex deLarge, awesome costume as well.

Alex deLarge :ohmy: Hang on ,are you trying to trick me or treat me?? Either way I may well consider some pictures from the party now.

Clockwork Big Apple :thumbsup:

I did the Scarecrow. Kinda a movie/comic hybrid. No pictures, unfortunately. My brother did a good two face that there's a picture around of. My girlfriend was Magenta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

my girlfriend wants that to be a theme for us soon. and i have the legs for frank, but i'm not comfortable with the leg shaving thing, lol. i need to get a link to all my old costumes. I think i've shown u guys mario before, but not my ash costume. thats my favorite. it was my first attempt at making my own costumes.

Though I don't have kids, I did go to see "Boo at the zoo" with my nephew and niece. My nephew was Scooby Doo:

post-1827-1225730032_thumb.jpg

(that is me behind him, I might be boyd's twin with the glasses, plaid shirt, and general "goofy" look ;) )

His sister was Daphne, but she didn't like the wig:

post-1827-1225730118_thumb.jpg

Notice his shirt. My influence on that poor kid will bring him nothing but trouble as he gets older (a few years ago he was Flash for Halloween, and the next year he was Martian Manhunter. . .). He saw my Minimate army when he came over here to visit, so guess what he wants for Christmas. . . :)

My daughter Faye was the only one who dressed up for Halloween this year:

DSC05219.JPG

Man, I look goofy in that photo...

Nice picture of you & Faye but whose the guy that Faye is sitting on the lap of....he looks scarey :(

"scarey", BHM? Is someone losing their touch?

My daughter Faye was the only one who dressed up for Halloween this year:

Man, I look goofy in that photo...

Nice picture of you & Faye but whose the guy that Faye is sitting on the lap of....he looks scarey :(

"scarey", BHM? Is someone losing their touch?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2585792695389105388

Edited by buttheadsmate