UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Minimate Factory: Updated May 5th

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll DEFINITLY enter this contest. What daggers did you use for Suhe the Shadow and will you be offering the completed versions on your store at some point in the future?

• 3 weeks later...
I'll DEFINITLY enter this contest. What daggers did you use for Suhe the Shadow and will you be offering the completed versions on your store at some point in the future?

Somehow I missed this post before. I can definitely look into offering these in the store, although the weapons will be slightly different. I'm not sure where those daggers originally came from. Anyone else know?

Update 12/10/10:

Minimate Coffins Paint-A-Long Videos

Our contest winner is announced, and TM2 Dinobot provides some awesome painting videos!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hellpop Im excited to see more for sure!Luke thank you again for having me over at the factory.I can't wait to put together some 5th Element minimates.

If there has been one in the past and I didn't dig deep enough I apologize but I think this would make for a great little tutorial,A how to tutorial with dye.I have been seeing just killer work for months with the stuff and there seems to be more and more use of it.I have never used dye personally but my curiosity is just through the roof with the stuff,I just thought it would make for a great little tutorial at the factory.

• 2 weeks later...
If there has been one in the past and I didn't dig deep enough I apologize but I think this would make for a great little tutorial,A how to tutorial with dye.I have been seeing just killer work for months with the stuff and there seems to be more and more use of it.I have never used dye personally but my curiosity is just through the roof with the stuff,I just thought it would make for a great little tutorial at the factory.

That is an excellent idea. I will add it to my list. :)

Update 2/11/11:

Paint Masking

My first attempt at using paint masking fluid with minimates!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Update 04/11/11:

New Free Decals!

I am happy to bring you more free minimate decals! I added several highly requested decals to my gallery, including the Age of Apocalypse Jean Grey chest, ROM the Space Knight, some new lanterns, and 3 versions of Atomic Robo. Hellpop also brings us more of his high quality designs with several new decals. And I am happy to announce a new contributor to the Minimate Factory! Brad has a shiny new gallery with 9 awesome decals for you to download. :)

Yay, new decal day!

Nice work by the newbie, Brad. :biggrin: Beta Ray Bill is particularly impressive.

Luke, you're getting to the point with your decals page that you might have to start putting them in categories: comics, movies, tv, GI Joe... did I mention you need to put up more GI Joe decals? :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

Luke, you're getting to the point with your decals page that you might have to start putting them in categories: comics, movies, tv, GI Joe... did I mention you need to put up more GI Joe decals? :whistling:

I do have it set up so that I can add that feature in the future, and I agree that the time is nearly here!

Update 05/02/11:

And in this corner, The Clay Extruder!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...