UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TENIME_art's Customs

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awsome Hannu

• 10 months later...

First up, my contest-winning "Dynamic Duo", Hawk & Dove (er, Dove & Hawk, per how I photographed them, lol):

Thank you again to everyone who voted for them! :happy:

Dove -

Ultimate Captain America mask, lines dremeled down

2005 Wizard World Texas blank

decal:

Hawk -

Guardian mask

FCBD blank

Armored Thor cape, cut down

decal:

Next up, I love Jeremy Renner, and really dug the heck out of Aaron Cross in The Bourne Legacy, so I decided to use the spare Hawkeye head:

After finishing him, I realized the hairpiece I used matched the larger figures better than the official one we got with the Avenger, so I gave Clint a better one!

Ultimate Captain America hairpiece, painted Citadel "Scorched Brown"

T-800 torso

Jack Bauer End of Day 2 jacket

not sure on the pants

Trish's gun

Edited by TENIME_art

I really like your Hawk and Dove, Ten. Heck, I voted for 'em! What really put them over the top for me was Hawk's cape. I recognized that as a modified Thor cape, but I'm very impressed with how precisely you cut it. Did you just use an X-acto knife?

speaking on the Dex Starr issue, id say Venkmans, while it may not be big enough for major detail, i think the scale part of it is more important, speaking of which, i now have a use for my cat :D

all your other recent customs look great, especially Hawk and Dove!

• 2 months later...

QCed a small vampire army for Dracula:

I used everyone with fangs (a bunch of Wolverines, 2 Sabretooths, UM Drac, and the original Blade), and Darkstalkers Demitri. I tried to make sure they looked like generic vamps instead of specific characters. Whoops, there's one hiding back there. It was a Howard Stark with Wolverine face.

And to hunt them, joining Blade:

Hannibal King! I painted Reynolds' Blade Trinity beard onto a Wolverine Origins Deadpool head, visorless Ultimate Cyclops hair, and Barney Ross body from Expendables. It's not completely movie-accurate, but I like it, and I'll probably eventually make a "Hello My Name is: F*** YOU" name tag decal.

I plan to make both Whistlers (Jessica Biel & Kris Kristofferson).

I just wish there were some fanged girls I could've used. Did I not recall any? Any that are caucasian, African American, etc. I know Feral has fangs, but she's orange (Jersey Shore vampire?). I thought of maybe using vampire Jubilee's head, even though there are no teeth shown. I dunno. *shrugs*

Edited by TENIME_art

Abigail Whistler!

24 Prisoner Nina's face, Inmate Sarah Connor's hair & torso, Black Queen Jean's left arm, Movie Hawkeye's right arm, left hand & legs, random feet (since I lost one of Hawkeye's feet), gun & baton holsters from Expendables, black handled sai from I don't know where, T-800's jacket, Hawkeye's quiver pegged through a hole cut into the back of the jacket, and a Hand Ninja bow.

Edited by TENIME_art

• 3 weeks later...

Sinestro Corps. Cyborg Superman:

I designed my own Blue Lantern costume...

...so it only seemed right that I make a Minimate of myself:

The chest symbol decal was hard enough to cut out, the belt one was IMPOSSIBLE, holy crap. :lol:

I realized after uploading the pictures last night that I didn't take them in front of one of the GL graphic novels like I did for Hannu. Oh, well. confused.gif

Edited by TENIME_art

• 2 years later...