UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TENIME_art's Customs

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet work man! it's amazing how such a small addition can completely change the 'cool-factor' of a minimate. i particularly like your updated War Machine & Agent Zero.

Any chance we can get a closer look at Red Skulls arm-band? i'm curious to see how it came out.

Thanks, guys! Yeah, all Lex, Zero, Maria & Vision (with Vision & Hydra Bob stealing parts, I need to replenish my troop builders, lol) are, are parts-swapping. All I did for Wolvie's arms was paint the black costume on the shoulders. War Machine's eyes were a pain in the butt.

I have arthritis (and, I'm not even 28 yet), and I have very shaky hands, too (no, I don't drink alot of - or any - caffeine, lol). It makes painting tiny details like that, or the Swastika, d@mn near impossible.

It's one of Wave 25 Classic Iron Man's forearm pieces, completely painted (as the red that they were, wasn't red enough). I had plenty of them, as he came with all the AIM soldiers I troop built. :lol:

Edited by TENIME_art

Dude - that arm-band is spot on! i think the detail is awesome considering the scale.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Might have to follow your lead and give my skull an armband too.

• 2 months later...

I'm a WWII history buff. Both my grandfathers fought the Axis. One of them was even MIA for awhile (he returned safely).

I understand the trepidation others might have in doing it, but I really don't mind it on my shelves.

I'm not celebrating Naziism. I'm not making the Red Skull a good guy or a "misunderstood" bad guy (like I prefer to see Lex Luthor - long story).

He's evil. They were evil, so I don't have a problem showing his affiliation with them.

If anything, to me, it just means that Bucky (Steve's still dead in my Multiverse) needs to beat his @$$ twice as hard. :lol:

EDIT 8/18:

Upgraded Jameson, like so many other people before me:

EDIT 10/13:

Scarlet Spiders!!

Edited by TENIME_art

• 3 months later...

"Leet" from Halo: Legends:

halo-spartan-1337.jpg

From Left - End of Day 2 Jack Bauer, Assault Gear T-800, TRU Starbuck, Battle Damaged War Machine, Terminator 2 SWAT Officer, and the remaining three are unchanged out of the package (though, I gave Johnson the shotgun from the Series 1 Box Set):

Half-flame Johnny Storm & F4 She-Hulk, both to match the rest of the team (pardon the cobwebs on the wall behind them that I didn't see until after taking the picture, lol):

Edited by TENIME_art

Head is Silver Age Angel (I only have room for one version of each character, so since Archangel is out, 1st Appearrance Warren was in storage). The hair? I have no idea. It was in my parts bin. :unsure:

its his hair as well ;)

EDIT - it could be Aquaman's actually, which is a much more unnatural yellow colour, just hard to tell from a picture

those are great looking, wishing I had a spare SA Angel now... the only head I can think of that looks perfect for Johnny!

Edited by bobafett

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, so...editing the subtitle of the thread destroyed all the links I had, so...I'm gonna hafta fix that later. <_<

Anyways...I've finally done some Lantern decals, as promised!

Black Lantern Abin Sur:

Atrocitus/generic Red Lanterns:

(Atrocitus' shoulder pads should be sculpted)(I tried him without a nose & it didn't look right)

Sinestro/generic Sinestro Corps member:

(lone symbol should be small enough for the armband)(I tried muscle detail in the yellow, but it looked bad, so I took it out)

Sinestro Corps Cyborg Superman:

(cut out the blank side, place it over the existing Cyborg Superman's torso to retain the silver)

Blue Lantern Flash:

More coming soon!!

Edited by TENIME_art

Those look awsome I really like Abin Sur.is there Any chance you would do a normal version of him?

Edited by eclipse

Thank you for taking the time to do that they turned out great.