UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How about a Marvel Zombies 3 exclusive

murderofcrows

just from the first issue alone I would like to see

machine man -with extension arms, chainsaw gun and grippers

jocasta - not only for this set but she would fit in with mainstream avengers

michael morbius- the living vampire

portal- leader of ARMOR. in black hawk armor, and ARMOR fatigues.

oh hells yea....

I know this will never happen, but damn i would love it

Much as I'd love a Jocasta, I'd drop her for a Man-Thing Minimate.

argh dont take away my Jocasta....she is an avenger

and Matt - ok make zombie deadpool :)

Yeah, but Dan Slott said he's bringing her back to the Avengers soon, so I figure that she can be part of an current Avengers-themed box set with her and maybe Ares, Extremis Iron Man and modern Wasp.

There's only going to be a few opportunities to have Man-Thing made like this one. Unless somehow Man-Thing becomes wildly popular (reveal he's the long-lost son of Wolverine, maybe?)

Edited by boyd

Much as I'd love a Jocasta, I'd drop her for a Man-Thing Minimate.

argh dont take away my Jocasta....she is an avenger

and Matt - ok make zombie deadpool :)

Yeah, but Dan Slott said he's bringing her back to the Avengers soon, so I figure that she can be part of an current Avengers-themed box set with her and maybe Ares, Extremis Iron Man and modern Wasp.

There's only going to be a few opportunities to have Man-Thing made like this one. Unless somehow Man-Thing becomes wildly popular (reveal he's the long-lost son of Wolverine, maybe?)

Having championed Man-Thing in MOC's thread I now feel there might be a veritable Tsunami of interest building in him(?) I don't know what your feelings are .....aaa....aaarrrghh.

For the record I have waited months for somebody to use the word Tsunami in a post without success . Why?

Because there will only be one Tsunami Box-Set.................... Because????

Because there will only be one Tsunami Box-Set.................... Because????

o_O

Ooooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy...

Wouldn't a deluxe Man-Thing / Ted Sallis two-pack work better? Maybe throw Jack Russel / WWBN in there somehow, too :)

Of course a deluxe Man-thing/ Sad Tellis two-pack would work better .....purely because with a Tsunami Box-Set you'd only get the first Wave :tongue:

To christen WWBN , 'Jack Russell' was very sad. :no:

edit: but of course this was his 'adopted' name ...Jacob Russoff being his given name........

..... & his uncle was that doggone 'sonofabitch' Al Satian !

Edited by buttheadsmate

o_O

Ooooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy...

Wouldn't a deluxe Man-Thing / Ted Sallis two-pack work better? Maybe throw Jack Russel / WWBN in there somehow, too :)

Sure, tease us with more kick-ass two-packs you're not going to make. Might as well taunt us with a Dracula / Quincy Harker two-pack, or a Frankenstein's Monster / Living Mummy two-pack.

Or Deadpool.

o_O

Ooooookkkkkaaaaayyyyy...

Sure, tease us with more kick-ass two-packs you're not going to make. Might as well taunt us with a Dracula / Quincy Harker two-pack, or a Frankenstein's Monster / Living Mummy two-pack.

Or Deadpool.

deadpool, deadpool, deadpool....if they ever do give us a deadpool, will we all die happy or will the talk go to Gambit, Gambit, Gambit?

deadpool, deadpool, deadpool....if they ever do give us a deadpool, will we all die happy or will the talk go to Gambit, Gambit, Gambit?

I've wondered that question myself. I remember when we were all demanding Hawkeye, then we got him, and all the demand switched to Deadpool. I'm not sure who's next* - Red Skull? Gambit? Yellowjacket? Maybe we should have a poll...

*I personally would like to suggest Man-Thing.

US GETTING A DEADPOOL OR GAMBIT WOULD BE LIKE THE CUBS DOING WELL IN THE POST-SEASON.

I WAS GOING TO GO WITH THE RED SOXS BUT THEY HAVE HAD A PRETTY GOOD RUN AS OF LATE.

Oy, wha'swith the capitals? You've never done this before, why start now?

And please don't continue it.