UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How about a Marvel Zombies 3 exclusive

murderofcrows

Marvel Apes boxset.

I'd get a Marvel Apes boxset. The concept is kinda stupid, but if you read the comic, it's a really freaking cool story! Honestly, I'm as addicted to this as I was to Zombies. It is actually WAY better than MZ2. But anything is better than MZ2. Marvel Toilets would be better than MZ2.

Imagine:

Spider-Poo, The Fluishner, Iron Plunger, The Flushtastic Four (Mr. Flushtastic, Silent-But-Deadly Woman, The Human Turd, The Thing-I-Ate-For-Breakfast), Deadpoo, and don't make me go into the X-Farts.

Edited by Trekker 42

Marvel Apes boxset.

I'd get a Marvel Apes boxset. The concept is kinda stupid, but if you read the comic, it's a really freaking cool story! Honestly, I'm as addicted to this as I was to Zombies. It is actually WAY better than MZ2. But anything is better than MZ2. Marvel Toilets would be better than MZ2.

Imagine:

Spider-Poo, The Fluishner, Iron Plunger, The Flushtastic Four (Mr. Flushtastic, Silent-But-Deadly Woman, The Human Turd, The Thing-I-Ate-For-Breakfast), Deadpoo, and don't make me go into the X-Farts.

very clever!

only one small change, instead of the Flushiner...I would go with The Porcelainer... :)

Machine Man

Jocosta

Morbius

Man-Thing

That's the way to go.

I didnt read MZ3 yet... waiting for the trade, but those are four characters I'd love to have. Well maybe not Morbius but if it got me the other three I'd take him too. That would also bring us frighteningly close to having a full Legion of Monsters team.

Marvel Apes boxset.

Imagine:

It was probably obvious I'd jump in on this. I tried to ignore it until I re-read my post in the 'Best & Worst Mates' thread which I promptly modified:

Best

1. Wave 5 Crap .

2. C3 Flush

3. Brown Symbiote

4. The Incredible Dump(Green Wave 1) :sick:

5.Fartstorm

Worst

1.The Absorbant Man

2.Thor -Gut of Thunder

3.Odin -Farter of Asgard

4.Jon Jon

5.Drainiac

I know the shit may hit the fan with some of our female members over this but remember its a Man-Thing :P .....& I'm clean 'round the bend.

Who lurks at the bottom of your toilet......The Beast....Colossus....Sub-Mariner... ?

Edited by buttheadsmate

US GETTING A DEADPOOL OR GAMBIT WOULD BE LIKE THE CUBS DOING WELL IN THE POST-SEASON.

I WAS GOING TO GO WITH THE RED SOXS BUT THEY HAVE HAD A PRETTY GOOD RUN AS OF LATE.

Oy, wha'swith the capitals? You've never done this before, why start now?

And please don't continue it.

sorry, at work we have to use caps.

US GETTING A DEADPOOL OR GAMBIT WOULD BE LIKE THE CUBS DOING WELL IN THE POST-SEASON.

I WAS GOING TO GO WITH THE RED SOXS BUT THEY HAVE HAD A PRETTY GOOD RUN AS OF LATE.

Oy, wha'swith the capitals? You've never done this before, why start now?

And please don't continue it.

sorry, at work we have to use caps.

Oh. Simple misunderstanding. Sorry. I thought you were just being an @$$hole.