UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BBTS now shipping Iron man movie minimates

andymini30

Got my e-mail too. If they're not "in stock" just yet, they'll ship out on Wed. or Thurs. Maybe they got them in with the Hulk mates by accident(not a problem :thumbsup: ).

yeah i tagged Hulk, platoon, a few spiderman MM, series 19 and 20, defenders and a few BSG MM onto my order as well, US shipping will kill me so WTH

Got my e-mail too. If they're not "in stock" just yet, they'll ship out on Wed. or Thurs. Maybe they got them in with the Hulk mates by accident(not a problem :thumbsup: ).

yeah i tagged Hulk, platoon, a few spiderman MM, series 19 and 20, defenders and a few BSG MM onto my order as well, US shipping will kill me so WTH

It's not the shipping that will 'kill' you.......but it may well be customs ......although I hope not .

i called my LCS and they said they are not getting iron man this week...

Same here. My comic shop isn't getting it this week either. This sucks since I watched Iron Man on DVD last night and was getting pumped for the Minimates. :(

I got my DVD too but am trying to hold off watching until the mates come. so i am passing it around to friends and family, telling them best comic movie to come out (to dvd) since spiderman 2.

I got my DVD too but am trying to hold off watching until the mates come. so i am passing it around to friends and family, telling them best comic movie to come out (to dvd) since spiderman 2.

Funny you should say that. I was telling a friend the other day that after Spiderman 2, I feel Iron Man is the best movie adaption of a comic book, ever, really, with X-2 coming in third. Though I like Dark Knight more, I feel that it is so far removed from the comic that it is really its own beast at this point.

Edited by karamazov80

Funny you should say that. I was telling a friend the other day that after Spiderman 2, I feel Iron Man is the best movie adaption of a comic book, ever, really, with X-2 coming in third. Though I like Dark Knight more, I feel that it is so far removed from the comic that it is really its own beast at this point.

interesting... I count any movie that is based off a comicbook hero and lump them all together. so I include batman, x-men, spiderman, but not to Road to Perdition or sin city and 300. although the later had a very good comicbook feel. Ummm this might bare more thought.

but i really came on here to see if ANYONE got their iron men?

I'm sorry but I have no camara to post pics, but mine came ups today from bbts and they are pretty cool, haven't got a chance to check them out real well yet. The ironmen come with extra legs. They look pretty good though with nice bulky armor.

Pepper also has a re-use of maryjane hair.

Edited by mav-man

I'm sorry but I have no camara to post pics, but mine came ups today from bbts and they are pretty cool, haven't got a chance to check them out real well yet. The ironmen come with extra legs. They look pretty good though with nice bulky armor.

Does she come with the prototype hairpiece as well (hair in a ponytail) or just the reused MJ hair?

Does she come with the prototype hairpiece as well (hair in a ponytail) or just the reused MJ hair?

Aw, come on! I saw you and expected pics! Tease! :) But seriously, someone get us pics.

Just the reused hairpeice.

Each of the tony starks have different facial expressions though, as well as different hair.

It's a pretty decent set.