UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BBTS now shipping Iron man movie minimates

andymini30

Must... have... Iron Monger. D:

Well, it's good to know he's taller than the other mates. But Mav-, if you don't mind me asking, is it worth paying an extra 10 to 15 dollars for the variant? It just doesn't really seem worth it to me. I'm going to wait to see if any eBay stores closer to MD get them in, or if they come to Suncoast, even though the last new wave they got was the Spidey movie-mates.

Must... have... Iron Monger. D:

Well, it's good to know he's taller than the other mates. But Mav-, if you don't mind me asking, is it worth paying an extra 10 to 15 dollars for the variant? It just doesn't really seem worth it to me. I'm going to wait to see if any eBay stores closer to MD get them in, or if they come to Suncoast, even though the last new wave they got was the Spidey movie-mates.

To me it is, but I always get the variants...plus it does look cool.

From the pictures(Comparing mark2 to mark3), it kinda' looks like Iron Man(Mark3 armor) lost some of his detail because of his paint application. Does the paint effect any of it's detail?