UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Headquarters

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a bit of an update, or lack thereof, the website is still pretty much bricked at the moment. We're still working to resolve some WordPress issues, but rest assured that once we've cracked this current conundrum, updates will resume.

Oh, and Tim, you can stop laughing now. <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
no updates makes me cry :(

Man, you said it :nopity:

You know what I miss? JP1000 and Friends. First minimate pic-fic I ever got into and I really loved all the neat work they put into it. I STILL can't believe that story's still hanging! I'm wigging out from suspense here!

To JP and the guys: if you ever get that story arc back on track, I'll be the first one to tip my hat to you B)

Rest easy guys, we're still working on getting the site back up and running. And I can assure you there will be a conclusion to the Evil JP storyline.

Woohoo! I can't wait! Good luck on the tech issues!

Lemme guess... Does Mephisto show up and make Faker a real boy? :tongue:

Lemme guess... Does Mephisto show up and make Faker a real boy? :tongue:

Dammit man, now I've got the change the ending! At least use the spoiler tags! Back into the editing room I go...

:biggrin:

And thank you, NorthRaider, for your kind words. Stuff like is food for the writer's soul.

Edited by Cappy

DST knows to avoid that minefield. We may see Mephisto, but the odds of him being packed with Spidey are extremely slim.

I dunno - it's another chance to make a Spider-Man Minimate. I can't see DST turning that down...

Mephisto/Son of Satan 2-pack (I'm gonna champion Son of Satan until DST gives in, dammit!)

I'd take a Son of Satan / Satana 2-pack myself.

Mephisto/Blackheart for 2012

Well, DST/Art Asylum already produced a prototype (mold?) for both of those. . .

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

C'mon generic-looking guy with purple coat! Man am I glad they didn't waste their money mass producing those. That crazy Nick Cage face is pretty funny, though. If I had him, I would have my Mini-Cage consantly re-enacting

. "Howditgetburned, howditgetburned, howditgetburned, howditgetburned??!!"

Mephisto/Blackheart for 2012

Well, DST/Art Asylum already produced a prototype (mold?) for both of those. . .

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

C'mon generic-looking guy with purple coat! Man am I glad they didn't waste their money mass producing those. That crazy Nick Cage face is pretty funny, though. If I had him, I would have my Mini-Cage consantly re-enacting

. "Howditgetburned, howditgetburned, howditgetburned, howditgetburned??!!"

I apologise because I have no idea where this thread has been or going but ....'The Wicker Man'. I have been told that this is probably the worst re-make of any film ....ever. I can't confirm or deny that. All I can confirm is that the original 1973 version has one of the best scenes in a film I have ever seen. Forgive the acting,forgive the set,forget the plot,forgive the singing ,forget it's probably dubbed.....just enjoy ....I'm off for a cold shower :Phttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYNe9XRfLE

So, here's a question. When will the gallery be back up? It seems to go down more than the entire site. It's like I have a 15% chance of it actually working every time I go there (Which honestly isn't that much) Why is that?

We are currently in the midst of rebooting MMHQ. Like Hollywood, we want our reboot to be "darker" and "more realistic" like Batman/Dark Knight reboot and the James Bond reboot.

Seriously though, we are working to bring MMHQ and the Gallery back. The hold-up has been my fault. The website has been terminally ill ever since an early September drinking binge in which I wrecked the website code. I then proceeded to smash my PC and all back-ups of the website.

Long story short, MMHQ will be returning. Sorry for the wait.

Forget Wicker man! National Treasure all the way! ;P

Seriously, though. i was going to buy one Nick Cage set just for the purpose of NT and NT2 customs. The rest could have burned, for all i care. ;)

I would have bought Wave 15. I want my own Ghost Rider, and I would've found a pretty interesting use for Caretaker's shovel. :thumbsup:

Seriously though, we are working to bring MMHQ and the Gallery back. The hold-up has been my fault. The website has been terminally ill ever since an early September drinking binge in which I wrecked the website code. I then proceeded to smash my PC and all back-ups of the website.

This is probably the best reason in the world for a website to go tits up. EVER! :D

I really hope it's true!

This is probably the best reason in the world for a website to go tits up. EVER! :D

I really hope it's true!

:lol: I 'lost' my lap-top in similar circumstances a few months ago.

I really hope it's true!

I can vouch for the busted PC. I was unaware of the rest though. I just thought he spilled his drink in the webserver. That's what happened with the copier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give you guys the latest update on what's going on with the HQ. The gang is holed up in Canada at the moment after JP's latest scheme to get the server back up and running. Special thanks to Fujis for the usage of his rumpus room, though you should be aware that Cappy stopped up the toilet again. Just a little FYI.

Anyway, back to the update. The big news is that we have the server running again. We're piecing together the backups and working on restoring the archives, but at the moment MMHQ is a blank slate. Anyone checking the website will see a new look and a brief posting from the Admin explaining what's going on. Bear with us a little longer, as I promise we'll be coming back stronger than ever. If the federal government doesn't catch up to us first.