UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Headquarters

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! It's working...ish.

I do like the new look though. It's a bit hard for me to read however, the white on black. Just a personal thing.

Hmm, okay, this may be beyond anyone's capabilities here and now, but have yall ever thought about a Minimate maker? Like, remember paper dolls? and then they came out with digital flash versions? You can change their hair and clothes and skin color? Maybe something like that with minimates would be fun. Like a quick customizer. Digital copies of Minimates and accs that you can mix and match and reset and save without having to ruin and repaint your actual toys. Just a thought.

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Hmm, okay, this may be beyond anyone's capabilities here and now, but have yall ever thought about a Minimate maker? Like, remember paper dolls? and then they came out with digital flash versions? You can change their hair and clothes and skin color? Maybe something like that with minimates would be fun. Like a quick customizer. Digital copies of Minimates and accs that you can mix and match and reset and save without having to ruin and repaint your actual toys. Just a thought.

I have thought about making something like that off and on. I would do it in flash with action scripting, but it would be a huge project. Too big for me to tackle right now. It sure would be fun though. :)

I have thought about making something like that off and on. I would do it in flash with action scripting, but it would be a huge project. Too big for me to tackle right now. It sure would be fun though. :)

The only thing I know about flash is not to mess with it. I took that lesson to heart. XD

BTW, I keep getting an admin login box pop up that says 'A username and password are being requested by http://box478.bluehost.com:2082. The site says: "cPanel"'

Not sure if it's for HQ or here, but just a heads up.

This is the link I added to my AdBlock filter so I wouldn't get the popups any more.

http://box478.bluehost.com:2082/viewer/hom...dailybanner.png

It's embedded in drgnrbrn316's sig.

Edited by Ivan

BTW, I keep getting an admin login box pop up that says 'A username and password are being requested by http://box478.bluehost.com:2082. The site says: "cPanel"'

Not sure if it's for HQ or here, but just a heads up.

This is the link I added to my AdBlock filter so I wouldn't get the popups any more.

http://box478.bluehost.com:2082/viewer/hom...dailybanner.png

It's embedded in drgnrbrn316's sig.

In that case surely the only sensible path is to ban Drgnrbn316 so that he can post any longer and his sig isn't an issue :P

T.

Is Tim banned for real?! Aw man...:(

Who the hell would ban Timbo?

TBT? You're not banned yet, are you? TBT? Ollie ollie oxen freeee...

I was actually wondering about that pop-up window as well. For a minute there I thought my browser was screwed up or something. Thank goodness.

*Back to topic* So when can we be expecting the continuation of the JP1000 saga? Until the rest of the site gets fixed? (That was one hell of a cliffhanger :P)