UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Headquarters

In an effort to promote a more feedback friendly environment, we'll be keeping you guys updated on the new stuff hitting on Minimate Headquarters, as well as looking for comments, complaints, suggestions, and the likes. So, if you happen upon any bugs or anything, post them here and we'll try to fix them.

9/22/08 Update:

092208Poll.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this is on my end of the tubes or yours, but I can't seem to access http://www.minimateheadquarters.com/. I can see http://minimateheadquarters.com/ without the 'www' subdomain just fine.

I only notice because the autocomplete feature of Firefox's Smart Location Bar always wants to prepend the 'www' when I start to type in minimateheadquarters. It's not a big deal but I thought I'd throw it out there since you're taking feature requests. :D

Thanks Ivan. I'll take a look.

I know there are some browser issues with the site. Mozilla doesn't like the Navigation box and I'm sure there are other issues too.

The Overlord prefers visitors use only Windows products when coming to MMHQ. He ordered me to ban all non-Internet Explorer users but I told him that was impossible. So instead, I programmed MMHQ to plant a secret virus on all visitor computers who do not use Internet Explorer.

The virus makes your pages load faster, provides more security, and eliminates headaches. And if your operating system is Apple, your entire computer will work better and faster.

Just remember: Vista is the only Overlord-approved OS for Minimate Fans.

The virus makes your pages load faster, provides more security, and eliminates headaches. And if your operating system is Apple, your entire computer will work better and faster.

that explains why my computer is working so well. thanks (?)

I love the site, check it at least once a day. I get all my minimate news from you guys. which is sometimes bad, as the forum will tell me at the beginning of the week if a new wave is coming out. but for new wave info and hilarity you guys are the best.

I know there are some browser issues with the site. Mozilla doesn't like the Navigation box and I'm sure there are other issues too.

Awesome but are you ever going to if the word "sponser" that's been there since your launch... or is that a special security feature too ;)

T.

Awesome but are you ever going to if the word "sponser" that's been there since your launch... or is that a special security feature too ;)

T.

HQ wouldn't do it for me when I quietly p.m.'d some months ago ;) In reverence to yourself it may well happen for you.............however making fun of people's ability to spell is not big & clever TBT.

Edited by buttheadsmate

Your PM was received and noted buttheadsmate, but sadly, JP will not give me the access required to update the main page and he seems rather fond of the typo.

On a side note, requests complimented with booze, money, or female nudity tend to make it across JP's desk a lot faster than a request alone.

To set the record straight, the word is not "Sponsors" misspelled with an "e" -- Sponsers. (I'm looking at YOU, Timbo).

It is actually says, "Spongers". (It's a weird font, I know, don't ask).

These are people WE paid to advertise their services on our site. Unfortunately, my binge drinking has exhausted our "Pay the Spongers" account for the fiscal quarter so it remains empty at this time.

Not many people know this, but MMHQ readers are an expensive demographic for businesses to deal with. Our readers tend to be more trouble than they're worth, and businesses expect extra payment from us for sending them their way. And MMHQ would look low class if we didn't have ads.

Finally: Why are the English so picky about how things are spelled? They act like they invented the American language or something. Yeesh. But for future reference, any misspellings on MMHQ are the fault of Fujis, who is Canadian. American is his second language.

To set the record straight, the word is not "Sponsors" misspelled with an "e" -- Sponsers. (I'm looking at YOU, Timbo).

It is actually says, "Spongers". (It's a weird font, I know, don't ask).

These are people WE paid to advertise their services on our site. Unfortunately, my binge drinking has exhausted our "Pay the Spongers" account for the fiscal quarter so it remains empty at this time.

Not many people know this, but MMHQ readers are an expensive demographic for businesses to deal with. Our readers tend to be more trouble than they're worth, and businesses expect extra payment from us for sending them their way. And MMHQ would look low class if we didn't have ads.

Finally: Why are the English so picky about how things are spelled? They act like they invented the American language or something. Yeesh. But for future reference, any misspellings on MMHQ are the fault of Fujis, who is Canadian. American is his second language.

The comments and suggestions in the above post are the expressed opinions of Jatta Pake and do not reflect the feelings or opinions of Minimate Headquarters or any of its subsidiaries. User discretion is advised, price and participation may vary. Minimate Headquarters is a registered trademark of Shockinis, Inc.