UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome as always, Cahzyy. I'm loving that Lando; he's been one of my favorite original characters for a while. Can i request something though??

I was wondering if you'd be doing an Jean Grey's soon, specifically the AoA Phoenix. I'm a big fan of her, as in favorite-character EVER fan, and was just wondering how you'd do her since you're so talented at this. :)

I was wondering if you'd be doing an Jean Grey's soon, specifically the AoA Phoenix. I'm a big fan of her, as in favorite-character EVER fan, and was just wondering how you'd do her since you're so talented at this. :)

Two Face, Do you mean the blue outfit with the short hairstyle or her AOA "barely-there" Phoenix outfit?

Here's the second:

post-2001-1234452230_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski

When I used to play Street Fighter, I usually used this guy, and I think he's much more visually interesting than some of the characters that were made into minimates.

post-2001-1213717630_thumb.jpg

I love the Dhalsim, great idea.

The other AOA Jean:

post-2001-1234476687_thumb.jpg

LOVES IT!

AOA is still my favourite cross-over/event of all time. This is an awesome design! if anyone decides to materialize it, i'd love to commission it.

I couldn't resist.

Frank N. Furter:

post-2001-1234485849_thumb.jpg

This is brilliant! You should have entered it into the Black & White contest!

Two Face, Do you mean the blue outfit with the short hairstyle or her AOA "barely-there" Phoenix outfit?

Here's the second:

post-2001-1234452230_thumb.jpg

Kinky... Trekker like.

how do you make these?

I like your Toad design, Chaz.

But I don't want to see a rubber tongue, because this would be like this slimy rubber lasso that BraveStarr's Orko Deputy Fuzz came with. It's nice for the first three minutes, afterwards it's all dirty, hairy and fuzzy. :sick:

_____

Edit: Everybody got that lame Dirty Harry joke I accidently made?

Edited by Bob Harris