UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chazwinski's Minimate designs!

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Kingdom Come Superman. That series would have made an amazing box set if DC hadn't pulled the plug on their minimates.

Oh, I agree, pi. I got the graphic novel of the series and enjoyed the new takes on the aged DC superheroes.

Jwspider, here's Prime:

post-2001-1226245003_thumb.jpg

Thanks Chaz!

Prime, NightMan and Union Jack all rock!

You sure you don't have any pull with DST? I would love to see these produced. :)

Edited by jjwspider

I must admit that I was always more of a Cobra fan than the G.I. Joes...Well, except for Serpentor, who was lame. I'm an old timer and was already in my teens when the cartoon was on. Serpentor was around the time, I lost interest.

Storm Shadow (needs lots of weapons, but I am lazy tonight):

post-2001-1226734595_thumb.jpg

Baroness:

post-2001-1226734621_thumb.jpg

Although, I love Nightcrawler, there really isn't a need for DST to make a new one because his classic outfit is the only one that counts and I am completely satisfied with the minimate we have of him. I wanted to do a design of him though, and I chose to use the swashbuckling costume that he wore for a brief time in Excalibur. This was when he had the buzzcut and goatee.

post-2001-1226767619_thumb.jpg

Rachel in her "hound" outfit:

post-2001-1226774652_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski

Here is Parallax when he possessed Hal Jordan:

post-2001-1227298043_thumb.jpg

I love the glow-over piece, Chaz. Kinda want a real one now...:(

Hmm...you should design a Poison Ivy and a Two-face, since they are my fav Bat-villains of all time. ;)

You don't have to, just a tip.

Give Chaz a bit more respect & bother to see what he has done...just a tip .... :)post-638-1227308314.jpg post-638-1227308339.jpg

Edited by buttheadsmate

OK, Cap...I made two other Secret Six members for you.

Catman:

post-2001-1227247256_thumb.jpg

What a great character. We never got "DogMan" did we? "Goldfish Boy"? I need to catch up with DC revisiting all these obscure old characters.

Edited by karamazov80

Here is Parallax when he possessed Hal Jordan:

post-2001-1227298043_thumb.jpg

I love the glow-over piece, Chaz. Kinda want a real one now...:(

Hmm...you should design a Poison Ivy and a Two-face, since they are my fav Bat-villains of all time. ;)

You don't have to, just a tip.

Give Chaz a bit more respect & bother to see what he has done...just a tip .... :)post-638-1227308314.jpg post-638-1227308339.jpg

That's OK, buttheadsmate...It can be hard to go through as many designs as I've done. Especially since they aren't in any order. :P

Edited by Chazwinski

First, I thought I'd show you guys this. I know it's silly, but I never attempted a side view before and thought this might work. Do any of you know where I can find a side view blank template? For this I had to draw over a drawing of the Madonna DSS minimate:

post-2001-1227320719_thumb.jpg

Here's the original logo:

post-2001-1227320486_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chazwinski