UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Classic Avengers!

Lobsterman

I will definately be getting at least two if not three if the other Wasp looks good to.

to hellpop, the main reason we buy more than one set is for custimibility (word?) and becasue I feel like i'm supporting minimates more. Plus if one of my friends happens to maybe want to start in on this plastic crack addiction to I can help him out ; )

I like to have extras for trading purposes as well as customizing and supporting the minimate product. And one can never have too many mates ;) also, most Ebay auctions for exclusives are usually way overpriced, even for the individual mates, just look at what the the Civil War mates are listed at.

BS

Edited by blacksun1520

All of you guys getting multiple sets: you do know that you can usually find these listed individually on eBay, right? Why buy all those extras when you don't have to?

Single figures from box sets are usually so overpriced on eBay, that in my opinion, it's usually just better to order the entire box sets and to keep the extras. Just look at the prices of loose Civil War mates versus the 16 dollars that it costs for all of those Mates together. Then, you could use the extras for trade fodder, customizations, or you can re-sell them for a few bucks yourself.

(sorry Blacksun, I completely didn't see your post somehow--what he said :) )

Edited by karamazov80

All of you guys getting multiple sets: you do know that you can usually find these listed individually on eBay, right? Why buy all those extras when you don't have to?

Minimates,when sold individually, become lonely :( On the other hand box-sets often require company therefore a case is the only answer. A case can also feel a tad insecure..... :biggrin:

Single figures from box sets are usually so overpriced on eBay, that in my opinion, it's usually just better to order the entire box sets and to keep the extras. Just look at the prices of loose Civil War mates versus the 16 dollars that it costs for all of those Mates together. Then, you could use the extras for trade fodder, customizations, or you can re-sell them for a few bucks yourself.

(sorry Blacksun, I completely didn't see your post somehow--what he said :) )

no problem... great minds think alike, right ? :P

BS

I'm not knocking the new Ant Man / Giant Man Mate but I still prefer mt custom 3" Giant Man Mate I got off of E-bay.

Although I am excited we are getting the Ant Man helmet so I can display him along side all the others since technicaly there are three of them he doesn't neccesarily HAVE to be Pym.

I hope this is step towards getting us a Scott Lang Ant-Man mate:

Ant-ManScottLang.jpg

thats a great rendition of the costume in mate form. That being said its ugly as sin. I.m not saying your drawing is bad just that the costume its based on is bad and should never have saw a comics page.

I love this set. Been waiting for that Golden Armor for a while. That little sledge hammer attachement is cool. As soon as i get him, i'll have all the Iron Man armors. ;-) Love that Giant Man. Just awesome. Who here is gonna buy more than one set to make the variations of them?