UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Kat and Heavy Assault Cylon

How in the world I'm going to get a dozen of these HACs I have NO idea. But they're required for my army. :(

I managed to score an extra one so at least I have more than an "Army of One".... afterall, the other cylons need some fire support. I slapped the extra Kat head onto a spare uniform body, so I also have a dress-uniform Kat

The first thing I think of when I see that mortar pack backpack is that it would make a great base for a Boba Fett custom jetpack.

I'm still waiting for BBTS to get these in. Have they hit any of the online stores, or just brick 'n mortar?

I'm in the same boat. I've been waiting on this one so I can ship my current Pile of Loot. Stuckakid had 'em and sold out and I think AFX just got 'em in so, hopefully, BBTS will have them any day now.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of curiosity, does BBTS typically get their Minimates in around the same time that they are released to comic shops? I would guess that they order from Previews, so I don't know why there would be this lag. . .

They generally e-mail that a preorder is in-stock around the Friday after a new MM set hits comic stores. It's been an extra week or so for some recent ones...but this is the first one since I started placing preorders there that's been this incredibly late.

They generally e-mail that a preorder is in-stock around the Friday after a new MM set hits comic stores. It's been an extra week or so for some recent ones...but this is the first one since I started placing preorders there that's been this incredibly late.

If you're stuck I'm sure someone here can help hook you up!

If it doesn't turn up & you're stuck without it, drop me a PM and I'll ask my usual supplier, he usually has spares of stuff.

T.

Cancelling preorders at BBTS shouldn't be a problem if you decide to go through someplace else. Stuckakid has had them back in stock for about a week or two.

Thanks for the info and kind offers, folks! I wrote to BBTS yesterday, and unfortunately they don't know anything about when the item might come in or why it hasn't arrived yet. I'll sit tight and keep fingers crossed for now, but the links will definitely come in handy if they end up falling through.

They are supposedly in stock here, too:

http://www.scifigenre.com/itemDetail.aspx?...W12THW0NSHYR1SV

Just and FYI:

The Kat/Assault cylon show as "availalbe" at sci-fi genre, which I learned is different from "in-stock".

http://www.scifigenre.com/helpAvailability...HLHQI0VKYYNWMYK

If you order there, "available" items may take longer than the 2-5 day extimate, because they don't have them on hand.

Nevertheless, they're shipping is reasonable, and they move pretty quickly as long as you understand what their product availability means.

My LCS got these in a few weeks ago.

Fun little figure, although she is sorta off (and I only remark that she is "off", because most of the BSG mates are so "on"). Her hair was redder on the show, and they sorta gave her...elf ears.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I'm STILL waiting for BBTS to get these. My pile of loot has been on hold for a month now 'cause I'm unwilling to pay seven bucks shipping for this. If someone is indeed army building HAC's, I'd be willing to buy the spare Kat for a few bucks.

Me too; I'm kind'a wishing now that I had waited and pre-ordered from Stuckakid. I should have 3 extra Kats that I don't need, as I have plenty of "Raptor pilot" bodies already (I was hoping she'd have the "Viper pilot" badge; though she was both).

• 2 weeks later...
Yyyyeah, I'm thinking BBTS ain't getting these in. Time to start comparison-shopping.

Kind'a strange really, I've always had great service from BBTS and their shipping was fairly reasonable. I assumed that since they do such large orders that perhaps there initially wasn't enough to fulfill their orders, buuuut it has been quite a while now and many other sites have already sold theirs out. I had 4 sets on pre-order, but I think I'm going to cancel them and go with someone else before it's too late. I'd be hella-pissed if I missed out on these when I pre-ordered them the very day that they were advertised (Oct. for crying-out-loud)!