UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Kat and Heavy Assault Cylon

I'm in the same boat. I've got BSG 4, Star Trek 3, both Classic BSG sets, FAFDM, and just now, Civil War box set, all in my Pile O' Loot. And here I sit, waiting for the Kat pack to convert, along with BTTF 3, BTTF Biff & Marty, and 24 End Of Day 3 packs.

Grrrr... I may have to email BBTS and ask what's the deal on the Kat pack.

I'm in the same boat. I've got BSG 4, Star Trek 3, both Classic BSG sets, FAFDM, and just now, Civil War box set, all in my Pile O' Loot. And here I sit, waiting for the Kat pack to convert, along with BTTF 3, BTTF Biff & Marty, and 24 End Of Day 3 packs.

Grrrr... I may have to email BBTS and ask what's the deal on the Kat pack.

Man, that sucks. Last I heard the 24 End of Day 3 stuff was all cancelled. I find BBTS leaves all sorts of cancelled items up for presell. (i.e. Marvel Ghost Rider wave, Spider-man Max Statue, BSG Busts, etc) Strange how they did not notify you.

Yeah, I think they even still have Spider-Man Maxi-Mate up for presale. I'm sure the 24 stuff will get canceled, but I'm hoping beyond hope that the BTTF 3 box comes out, even if it is delayed. Now that Civil War is in there, I think I'll just go ahead and buy my pile o' loot, and wait for the Kat pack to come into my Pile later. That'll be a LOT of Minimates coming my way - heck, I haven't even had time to open up the Archangel/Vision Marvel waves sitting by my desk!

Yeah, I think they even still have Spider-Man Maxi-Mate up for presale. I'm sure the 24 stuff will get canceled, but I'm hoping beyond hope that the BTTF 3 box comes out, even if it is delayed.

Except DST, almost everyone I frequently look at (Scifigenre.com, AFX, BBTS, Stuckakid) all still have 24 Season 3 sets still on presell.

It sounds like BTTF 3 is on it's way. The BTTF.com guy started running Pre-sale auctions for Series 3 boxset on eBay this week...