UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who would win?

Trekker 42

Dooku vs. Maul - Honestly, I'm not a huge Prequeals fan. Maul is more visually intimidating so I'd root for him. But my knowledge of the Star Wars-verse is too limited to pick a winner.

Batman vs. Cap - This is a tough one. On any given day, I think either could win. I just think Batman's gadgets and brain would triumph against Cap's heroism and shield. But as everyone else said, they probably would not fight very long.

Justice League vs. Avengers - Justice League every time. Avengers just don't have the firepower to compete.

Bond vs. Jack Bauer - Sadly, my season 1 DVDs of 24 remain unopened. I just don't know Jack. :)

Ultimate Cap vs. 616 Cap - Not familiar enough with Ultimate Cap to make the call. But I'd root for 616 Cap.

Deathstroke vs. Deadpool - Deathstroke would kill Deadpool but how long Deadpool would stay dead would be a mystery.

New one:

Silver Surfer vs. Green Lantern?

Avengers vs. Jla depends on line up.

im thinking:

Cap beats Bats

Vision beats Gl

Thor or Herc easily defeat WW

the other and ironman should be able to take Manhunter

Hulk smashes Supes

quick silver ties flash in a race or whatever the scarlet witch saves the day for him

and Aquaman gets his ass kicked by Jarvis

then you have other potential heavy hitters like wonderman and she hulk

so it really depends on the line up

Michael Myers vs. The Crow

Hopefully they would keep killing each other over and over--since neither seems to die for good--so that they were too busy to star in any more crappy sequels.

Slade v. Wade

I am 100% biased. DEADPOOL. Now as to why...

Slade may be super intelligent and using way more of his brain than your average person and he may have lightning reflexes and all the other fun things that go along with being the nigh-invulnerable DC character that all DC characters are. But

You can't predict Wade. Time and again he wipes the floor with Taskmaster who supposedly knows your moves. He has the ability to suprise telepaths because the wiring in his head is so messed up it doesn't make sense. That and everybody in the DC verse has already beat Deathstroke so why not his Marvel clone.

My only beef with Deathstroke is that the whole "98% of the brain" thing has been proven to be false. We all use 100% of our brains, so Slade is just as capable as the rest of us. But i'm pretty confident that he would take Wade out, too.

What are you on about? As humans we use around 20% of our total mental capacity. Unless you have evidence that we use 100% of our brains I don't believe it.

Ok so Avengers vs JLA

Captain America

Thor

Iron Man

Hawkeye

Vision

Quicksilver

Scarlet Witch

Batman

Superman

Wonderwoman

Green Arrow

Green Lantern

Martian Manhunter

Flash

Who would win from those line-ups?

Captain America = Batman - Discussed elsewhere too close to call.

Thor > Superman - Another close one with some major beatdown but Thor gets it cos he's a god ;)

Iron Man < Green Lantern - Iron Man as a suit of armor... GL has 'the ultimate weapon' easy win for GL :)

Hawkeye > Green Arrow - I just get the feeling Hawkeye is a better archer.

Vision < Martian Manhunter - Manhunter has all of Viz's powers and then some.

Quicksilver < Flash - Flash by a long way, he's just way way faster. QS couldn't keep up.

Scarlet Witch???Wonderwoman - WW could kick SW's butt, but SW could just say ' no more wonderwoman'

Scores = 2/3 to JLA with 2 undecided.

JLA win. :D

T.

Flash Vs Quicksilver depends if whats written in comics is stone solid law.

Marvel Vs DC had Flash totally batter QS in a race QS didn't stand a chance. In a later meeting between the two or it could be earlier this is where it gets confusing In an issue of I think either Total Access or All Access QS was teleported to DC earth where he found he could tap into the speed force and go as fast as The Flash.

Marvel Vs DC was QS Vs Flash (Wally)

The Access Story Was QS Vs Flash (Barry)

and In I think it was JLA Vs Avengers, Flash can feel himself slowing down after a longer stay on Marvel Earth as there is no speed force.

Sorry if I'm being to technical but I'm sucker for crossover story's.

Link would win. All he'd have to do is beat the mini-boss near Godzilla, to get an item that can easily defeat Godzilla. :biggrin:

I'd say Daredevil has a 40% chance of beating Batman. Why so high?

Batman has been taken down by such B-list foes as Deadshot. Deadshot is the DC version of Bullseye. On the right night, Daredevil has a shot of beating Batman. Batman's really damn moody, and if he's having a bad night, Daredevil will ace him. Matt is just more balanced mentally.

Wolverine has a 30% chance of killing Batman, otherwise Batman would have a 70% chance of incapacitating Wolverine. Why? Batman's brains trump Wolverine's animal savagry. But Wolverine would only need to kill Batman once ... (unless Robin throws him in a Lazurus Pit!). I would say the most likely scenario is Batman flees Wolverine.

New one:

Aquaman vs. Namor the Sub-Mariner

Who wins?

Namor of course. Namor has ruthlessness on his side ahd is not afraid to use capital punishment or to actually kill his enemies. If Aquaman had half of Namor's balls, Black Manta would be dead whereas Namor let his son blow up.

Yes, Namor would win.

• 2 weeks later...
:pirate: Pirates>Ninjas :ninja:

:pirate: Pirates>Ninjas :ninja:

finally somone that agrees!!

btw why are pirates pirates???

because they ARRRRRR!

yes i know

its terrible

Pain! PAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNN!

Here's a better oe:

A woman and a duck walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says "Where'd you get the pig?"

The woman says: "This is a duck dumbass."

He says: "I was talking to the duck."

Oh, btw: Galaga ship or Galaxian ship?