UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Got my own personal minimate coming today

Hey gang

Wanted to drop a line and say we admitted my wife today to have our daughter Ella. How is this minimate related? well..Cappy and BBVL our trades will have to wait to ship until Monday, sorry but when the boss says it is time to go...it is time to go

god bless free hospital wireless my wife and i are both online right now waiting for the big show

moc847

Yay MOC! My trade can wait (well, for a little while...), just get that new person into the world and start raising her right.

(Now where the heck was wireless internet when Mrs Cappy and I spent 72 hours waiting for our first born...)

Well after a couple of pretty bad scares, and one emergency c section later. Ella Graham Martin entered the world tonight weighing 8 lbs 0 oz stretching out to a whopping 21 inches.

The wife and I wanted to thank you all for you kind thoughts and prayers!

I will have some pictures of my little angel up tomorrow

gnight...the martins are bushed !!

moc847

Dear Ella Graham Martin,

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy.

Welcome to the world!