UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Scarlet Spider/Hobgoblin

MinimateEspo25

These are in stores? FYE, Suncoast,Saturday Matinee, or all. Please tell!!! :D

found in Suncoast. I bought them out. They only had 4. I don't really have a lot of free time now with the holidays. I will keep checking them and keep buying them when they have them. After new years I will put up a new want have list and we can all go crazy then.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, they look great! I'm desperate for 2 Scarlet Spiders!

And seeing how all you lot in the Multiverse are such a friendly and helpfull bunch... I'm gonna put out a request.

If anybody has the means to pick 2 of these packs up for me and is willing to ship it over to me in the UK, i'll Paypal you the cash.

You can even keep both the Hobgoblins and put the Scarlet Spiders together in 1 box.

I'd ask Shane, but he's already done to much for me with the Spider Armour mate and the Giant Man / Dare Devil zombie mates. But if you can't help yourself from being nice Shane, i wont refuse! ;)

Can anone help :yes: or :no: ?

I can't friggin WAIT to have these... too bad none of the FYEs around me even know what minimates are let alone stock them, and there's only 1 Suncoast in my entire state and I can't justify driving 2+ hours 1 way for a 2 pack that they probably won't have. vbpanizzi, you will definitly be getting a PM from me after the holidays.

BS

I have to say that I have no problem with minimate minimalism as long as it suits the character. I'm surprised Scarlet Spider's web shooters are a tampo rather than the bands we saw on Ben Reilly, but then there's more detail on the tampo so it's six of one, half a dozen of the other. These mates are bound to show up in previews a couple of months after FYE get their stock in, no need to panic.

Whats the top accessory? I'm glad to see Scarlet Spidey comes with a webline. Can't wait to get hold of these. Eventually.

Can we have a better pic of it from someone? Maybe of him wearing it?

Whats the top accessory? I'm glad to see Scarlet Spidey comes with a webline. Can't wait to get hold of these. Eventually.

Its a man-purse for Hobgoblin

I'm impressed that they added the man-purse to Hobgoblin. Whenever we saw Hobby at conventions, he didn't have his bag, and I might have complained about it. I'm very impressed that it comes with the final product. Thanks, DST.

And now I'm off to start my begging for someone to help me out and pick up this two-pack for me.

Hey, My friend just called me from sam goody (a suncoast chain) and said he has the hobgoblin in his hand now. he says he is picking it up for me along with the suncoast exlusive 24 set. so if you lost your suncoast like I did but still have a sam goody like I do then hit them up. He said there was just 4 of them so I dont know if thats all they got or if they sold some already. Ill try and post pics tomorrow.

Here are some close up pics.

post-1666-1197669231_thumb.jpg

post-1666-1197669244_thumb.jpg

post-1666-1197669252_thumb.jpg

post-1666-1197669261_thumb.jpg

Some notes on the figs:

I love Hobgob's face!

The neck on SS is painted to match his mask.

The plastic is a lighter plastic weight wise.

There was no issue with stiffness or stickiness on any of the joints, they moved smoothly straight from the box. :thumbsup:

As you can see in the pics they did not paint the details on the pumpkin bomb.

The satchel only fits if you put it over his left shoulder.

When I got my SS out of the package originally the chest was backwards. :pinch:

Any other questions or if you want any other specific pics just ask.

Ladies and Gents,

I will snag as many as I can and help out as many as I can. I will post back when I snag these from local stores and begin shipping after xmas.

WW4M

UPDATE***

All of these 2packs I can get have already been accounted for. Thanks to everyone that reached out to me!

Keep Collecting,

WW4M

Ladies and Gents,

I will snag as many as I can and help out as many as I can. I will post back when I snag these from local stores and begin shipping after xmas.

WW4M

You owe me one for daring to question my almighty Unofficial Release Schedule thread. (Just kidding).

I want to ask a contact how easy it would be to get this, but how many people would be interesting in shipping this to the UK?

Also, this will be the first time I've ever done something like this, so what's the general procedure?

I checked both my FYE and Suncoast today and nothing, but if I can get my hands on some, I'll help some of you guys out. I'll ship internationally as long as Canadians, UKers, etc. are willing to pay the int'l. shipping rates.

I can't friggin WAIT to have these... too bad none of the FYEs around me even know what minimates are let alone stock them, and there's only 1 Suncoast in my entire state and I can't justify driving 2+ hours 1 way for a 2 pack that they probably won't have. vbpanizzi, you will definitly be getting a PM from me after the holidays.

BS

Call 'em

If they have it, have them hold it.