UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Zombie Fest Contest!

Amazing.JL

Like I said it's pretty flexible. It can be anything you want, that's why I said "character" that resembles a Zombie even if it's an animal, shit even a Zombie robot! It's up to everyone to choose what they want. Use your own judgement. If you feel the character you want to submit is a Zombie, then great bring it on. Don't make it more complicated on yourself than it really is.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said it's pretty flexible. It can be anything you want, that's why I said "character" that resembles a Zombie even if it's an animal, shit even a Zombie robot! It's up to everyone to choose what they want. Use your own judgement. If you feel the character you want to submit is a Zombie, then great bring it on. Don't make it more complicated on your self than it really is.

Gotcha. So:

People = fine.

Presidents = fine.

Robots = fine.

Talking cars from 80's TV shows = fine.

Living Room furniture = not OK.

:D

:lol: I don't see why not! Although it might not win anyone any votes.:P

Trust me - if I can figure out a way to do it, then I'll put some zombie furniture in the contest.

I just need to figure out if zombie furniture would be interested in eating living people or other furniture...

:lol: I don't see why not! Although it might not win anyone any votes.:P

Trust me - if I can figure out a way to do it, then I'll put some zombie furniture in the contest.

I just need to figure out if zombie furniture would be interested in eating living people or other furniture...

Sure make me afraid of the zombie toilet....

zombietoiletqx1.png

Quick question, and I hate to give away my idea, but are there any impositions regarding nudity?

I don't think I'd really follow through on that idea, but inquiring minds and all that ;)

Ahhh it depends. This would go more in-line with the board guidelines, not the contest rules. I think we've all seen a nude minimate, but I wouldn't take it any farther than that!

From Board Guidelines:

2. When posting messages their tone must be respectful. Further more they should be relevant to the area they have been posted in and free of any offensive language and/or imagery. Prior to starting a new topic it would be wise to check if such a topic is already being discussed. Please refrain from bumping topics and posting dozens of similar messages.

Quick question, and I hate to give away my idea, but are there any impositions regarding nudity?

I don't think I'd really follow through on that idea, but inquiring minds and all that ;)

Be imaginative. Use a cleverly placed "censor bar" to conceal anything that might be considered inappropriate.

:D not to make this more complicated but just to make sure dose it have to be a real charecter or could you just make another charecter a zombie version?

If you are talking about a comic book zombie , the particular character has to be a zombie from an existing comic book or comic book cover (example Marvel Zombies). If the comic book character was never a zombie in a comic book but you want to make them into a zombie custom for this contest, then he (or she) would fall into the 3rd category (ORIGINAL CONCEPT). Does this clear things up now?

:D not to make this more complicated but just to make sure dose it have to be a real charecter or could you just make another charecter a zombie version?

If you are talking about a comic book zombie , the particular character has to be a zombie from an existing comic book or comic book cover (example Marvel Zombies). If the comic book character was never a zombie in a comic book but you want to make them into a zombie custom for this contest, then he (or she) would fall into the 3rd category (ORIGINAL CONCEPT). Does this clear things up now?

where does rob zombie fall??

sorry couldnt resist

my entry for the zombie contest a simple QC of Magneto, master of entrails. the red bits from zombie daredevil and a street fighter head from who I'm not sure. I guess the catagory he fits in is concept as he wasnt a zombie in his appearance in Ultimate FF if I'm wrong someone please feel free to correct me.

Untitled-1.jpg

*edit* Please consider this an entry in the comic group, and apologies for my error

my entry for the zombie contest a simple QC of Magneto, master of entrails. the red bits from zombie daredevil and a street fighter head from who I'm not sure. I guess the catagory he fits in is concept as he wasnt a zombie in his appearance in Ultimate FF if I'm wrong someone please feel free to correct me.

The scoop on Magneto:

Magneto was uninfected, fought valiantly, but was ultimately defeated and eaten by the zombies in the first issue of Marvel Zombies.

Nice custom though.

The scoop on Magneto:

Magneto was uninfected, fought valiantly, but was ultimately defeated and eaten by the zombies in the first issue of Marvel Zombies.

This still qualifies the custom as an original concept.

I am entering for the original concept portion of the contest. Feast your eyes on

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/JOKA8...current=127.jpg

127.jpg image by JOKA831

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/JOKA8...current=126.jpg

126.jpg image by JOKA831

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/JOKA8...current=123.jpg

123.jpg image by JOKA831

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/JOKA8...nt=DSC00975.jpg

DSC00975.jpg Zombie Bat image by JOKA831